Sign in to follow this  
brittbrodin

*Brit's Wedding Pics* Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Brit! Your pictures totally made me tear up! You guys are so cute and I just love the pictures and your music. Congrats Chicago girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeets22 View Post
Oh my....first off, you looked beautiful and second....I NEED TO KNOW where you got that AMAZING DRESS from.....just stunning!!!!!
Thanks everyone!!smile03.gif

I LOVED my dress too. I actually got it at this little boutique in Chicago called Weddings 826. They get all their gowns from local designers, manufacturers, or local bridal salons and sell them directly off the rack. It was the first place I checked out and I had to force myself to check out other bridal shops and I went back in 3 weeks and it was still there...so it was definitely meant to be :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah310 View Post
Hey! beautiful pictures!! where did you get the bridesmaids dresses? they are so fun and bright!
I got the BM dresses at Cache. My aunt told me to check it out and my initial reaction was, "There's no way I'm finding anything there!" I still wasn't completely sure until we got to Las Caletas and the girls got the flowers and the color just popped!