• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 jamsmom

• 174 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:00 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! BEWARE this site is addictive but extremely informative!!

#22 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

Welcome and congrats, Jenny!

Best wishes,

#23 yaker33

• 44 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:39 PM

I am in the same boat as you. My fiance and I are looking to get married in Nov 2011 and are choosing between Mexico and Jamaica. There are so may resorts to choose from, it can be very overwhelming. I have found so much useful advise on this site. It really is amazing!! We are still deciding and have plenty of time, but our choices will be based on whats best for us and our guests. We are comparing wedding package prices, resort prices and airfare. Good luck and let me know what you choose..maybe it'll help us as well.

#24 jojo194

• 205 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:55 PM

Congrats and welcome! I am don't really know that much about weddings in either of those places, but I am sure you will find plenty of information about them on these forums. Good luck with all of your planning!

#25 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
          • 600 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

Welcome! We chose Mexico because most of our guests live on the west coast, and the the carribean islands are quite a hike for us. We ended up getting married in Tulum. We loved the pristine beach and close proximity to very cool excursions (cenotes, ruins, etc).

#26 Bali83

• 221 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

Congrats & welcome to the forum!! You’ll find an amazing amount of info here! Warning: it is TOTALLY addicting!!

#27 Allisa

• 206 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

Welcome! This is a fantastic place to get all sorts of ideas! Enjoy!

I'm getting married in the Mayan Riviera at the Azul Sensatori, its a new resort (opened in Oct). You will find lots of brides here from both Mexico and Jamiaca. Check out the threads of those who have already tied the knot, maybe they can help with you decision1

#28 cbell

• 475 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

#29 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
                  • 1,574 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:33 AM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! P.V. is awesome (am slightly biased, however ).

#30 taimeaka16

• 205 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:20 AM

Welcome and Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users