Photo

A few of Jen's wedding pics

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:36 AM

Beautiful wedding...beautiful bride! Everything looks amazing...I can tell you all had a great time....can't wait to read your review....I want to know how the sand ceremony went with the sand from your guests. Congrats!!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#32 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:15 AM

Congrats! Your dress is buetifull and I love the color of the brides maids dresses too.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#33 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

Gorgeous Jen!!! You looked amazing and Im so glad that everything went well for you two!!! Congratulations!!

#34 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
        • 490 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:51 AM

Beautiful!

#35 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:01 AM

Yeah Jen I'm so happy for you, You look Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about it!!!

#36 bride2be

bride2be
            • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:14 PM

Great pictures...thanks for sharing!

You both look like you were having a lot of fun and really enjoying your day

#37 olisa6

olisa6
              • 125 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:25 PM

Jen everything looks beautiful. I loved the pic of the dresses because I have the same color. It was nice to see it against the ocean background. Where did you have the reception? Cascada terrace or Oceana? Also who did the Luminares? I loved the set up. Hopefully you will have this all in your review and I'll jsut get the answers from that.

You looked gorgeous and very happy. The more pics I am seeing, it really makes me happy I chose Dreams over Riu.

#38 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
                • 402 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:37 PM

Everything looks absolutely beautiful. You look beautiful. I love the table decorations. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for posting.
                  Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
                  Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
                  Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#39 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:16 PM

you made a beatuful bride! I love your dress..

#40 jpkw

jpkw
                    • VIP Member
                    • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by olisa6
                      Jen everything looks beautiful. I loved the pic of the dresses because I have the same color. It was nice to see it against the ocean background. Where did you have the reception? Cascada terrace or Oceana? Also who did the Luminares? I loved the set up. Hopefully you will have this all in your review and I'll jsut get the answers from that.

You looked gorgeous and very happy. The more pics I am seeing, it really makes me happy I chose Dreams over Riu.
                      thanks!! we used Cascada Terrace. on my site visit, i really liked Oceana, but with a group our size (~100 ppl), they recommended Cascada. We had 9 tables set up with the dance floor in the middle. It worked really well!!

I made the luminarias myself. There is a thread on here about them - I printed my logo on clear sticker paper (from Staples), then cut out the logos and stuck them on the bags. I got the bags from Michaels. They turned out really cute and it was cheaper to make myself with the logo, then to buy plain ones from Mariana or Maye.
                      I'm excited you are getting married at Dreams - you will LOVE it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users