Photo

2010 Iberostar Weddings

• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#511 finleys7

finleys7
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

Amy - I would check VISTA print. Although I didn't use them, I have read nothing bu great reviews. Cheap and easy to work with. Good Luck!!!
    Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#512 amyrot

amyrot
    • 188 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by finleys7
      Amy - I would check VISTA print. Although I didn't use them, I have read nothing bu great reviews. Cheap and easy to work with. Good Luck!!!
      thanks Shannon..they are great. I have done postcards, thank you notes, stationary, luggage tags, etc. with them. I just can't find mugs or waterproof labels....
      I am printing out the wedding itinerary from there too. I haven't finished that yet.
      also, I did my save the dates and bridesmaid totes with them! all awesome. someday I'll take a picture...

#513 Mags

Mags
      • 46 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

Hi!! As anyone of you knows if the Photographer at the Del mar does a great job?? I would love to talk with someone that have worked with him or them!!!

Thanks!!! :)

#514 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
        • 92 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hello future Iberostar Brides....We are back and it was just amazing. I wish we are still there, but you have to get back to reality at some point. I will post my review soon, but we absolutely had the best time, the wedding and reception was even better than we had imagined it. Thanks for all the well wishes...will post that review soon. Missy

#515 nucci

nucci
          • 77 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mags
            Hi!! As anyone of you knows if the Photographer at the Del mar does a great job?? I would love to talk with someone that have worked with him or them!!!

The Del Mar can send you their website and you can look at some of their work. It doesn't seem like they are horrible, but I think it depends on how important pictures are to you. For a little more money you can look into local photographers that seem really talented.

#516 nucci

nucci
            • 77 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMoreno
              Hello future Iberostar Brides....We are back and it was just amazing. I wish we are still there, but you have to get back to reality at some point. I will post my review soon, but we absolutely had the best time, the wedding and reception was even better than we had imagined it. Thanks for all the well wishes...will post that review soon. Missy
              Congrats Missy!!! Cannot wait to read your review!!! They are sooo helpful!!

#517 finleys7

finleys7
              • 703 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:16 AM

Missy - WELCOME BACK! Congrats on being a Mrs...I can't wait for the review!!!
                Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#518 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
                • 279 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMoreno
                  Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

#519 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
                  • 279 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

Can anyone tell me which, if any, of the Lindo's restaurants are open air?

#520 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
                    • Guests

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mags

ask for reference, look in this forum on the search bottom in the top of th screen, you will find or not references of them, my suggestion is to reasearch a little bit for more photographers in the area :)

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users