• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#451 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
  • 279 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by klc52379
    I don't know if anyone was watching My Fair Wedding today (I get sucked into anything that's a marathon), but there was a wedding with a couple that was originally going to Mexico but changed their mind. Everything was gorgeous and gave me some ideas!! I'm sure it will be replayed a million times.

Lindobride - if you could send me anything that would be great - klc52379@yahoo.com
    You've got mail :) I'm gonna try to check out that episode too!

#452 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
    • 92 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

Shannon congrats newlywed and I hope it all was amazing!

#453 Mags

Mags
      • 46 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LDeeken
        Welcome Holly!!

If having a Private event is important to you, you might consider looking at the Iberostar Del Mar. They have a restaurant that you can use for $800 where you can have both your dinner and a reception. That was VERY important to us as well which is why we chose the Del Mar.

I'm not sure about the beach as we have not gotten married yet. We are actually getting married at the Gazebo at the Del Mar which is very private.

Hope that helps you out. Feel free to ask questions, we are all happy to help!!

Leah =)
        Hi!!!
        I booked my wedding at the del mar for April 2011 and I was wondering if the private reception is included in the package (basic one that is 2450$) or it's just any of the a la carte restaurants (non private). I'm kind of confuse with the options for the reception. Do you think you could explain to me all the option?

If you have time I would really appreciate!!! :)
        Thanks,
        Mags

#454 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

Privates receptions are an additional cost.

#455 LDeeken

LDeeken
          • 200 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mags
            Hi!!!
            I booked my wedding at the del mar for April 2011 and I was wondering if the private reception is included in the package (basic one that is 2450$) or it's just any of the a la carte restaurants (non private). I'm kind of confuse with the options for the reception. Do you think you could explain to me all the option?

If you have time I would really appreciate!!! :)
            Thanks,
            Mags
            To have a private reception you just pay an additional $800. The $2450 includes dinner for 10 people at any of the a la carte restaurants. Each extra person is $20.

Hope that helps!!

Leah =)

#456 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

be sure to vote for your resort here: http://bestdestinati....mooning-58724/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#457 Mags

Mags
            • 46 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:36 AM

Quote:
              To have a private reception you just pay an additional $800. The $2450 includes dinner for 10 people at any of the a la carte restaurants. Each extra person is $20.

Hope that helps!!

Leah =)
              Thanks for the info! :)
              Is there more than one option for the restaurant for private diner?

If I go with one of the a la carte restaurant, are we gonna be able to do first dance and speaches?? Probably not, right? If not, maybe I should go with a private one.

Thanks again :)

#458 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
              • 279 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

Hi all-

Anyone past/future Lindo brides mind telling me what rates you paid for a 7 nt stay? We are about to send out save the dates w/ pricing info and the current rate is 1329 (not including airfare) Is this comparable to what anyone else paid? Seems a bit high . . .

#459 LDeeken

LDeeken
                • 200 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mags
                  Thanks for the info! :)
                  Is there more than one option for the restaurant for private diner?

If I go with one of the a la carte restaurant, are we gonna be able to do first dance and speaches?? Probably not, right? If not, maybe I should go with a private one.

Thanks again :)
                  As far as I know this is the only one. I suppose you could always try and request another restaurant.

Last summer we went to a friends wedding at the Lindo. They had their dinner at an a la carte and it was very nice. The resort did a nice job making it feel private. They were able to do speeches, just without a microphone, but no first dance. We had a small group and it was perfect!

#460 Mags

Mags
                  • 46 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
                    As far as I know this is the only one. I suppose you could always try and request another restaurant.

Last summer we went to a friends wedding at the Lindo. They had their dinner at an a la carte and it was very nice. The resort did a nice job making it feel private. They were able to do speeches, just without a microphone, but no first dance. We had a small group and it was perfect!
                    Thank you very much for the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users