Photo

2010 Iberostar Weddings

• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#31 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this site. I'm Missy from Chicago and our wedding date is set for The Lindo on June 1, 2010. Can't wait to meet you all. Missy

#32 Barefoot in the Sand

Barefoot in the Sand
    • 43 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hi everyone,
      I justed wanted to say that all of the properties seem very nice. We are considering going to the grand for our honeymoon after we get married at the Del Mar. The wedding cake flavor options are vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry cheesecake. I am going to email Reyna and see if you can different flavors on the different layers. Anyone know the answer to this?

#33 amyrot

amyrot
      • 188 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by andim
        Hello! I'm glad somebody started this, I was getting a little lost trying to read the other thread. I just got back from staying at the Iberostar Grand for 4 nights. We went to check it out for next year. We are struggling with trying to figure out how to have the wedding at the Grand and have kids attend. Anybody done this before?
        If anybody wants pics/info on the grand let me know. I also took a few pictures at lindo and maya.

Wow! the Grand is awesome! We have some kids coming to Mexico- at least 4, so we are staying at the Maya and having the wedding there, but then I want to go to the Grand for 2 nights after the wedding. I can't wait!

#34 mexicobride2010

mexicobride2010
        • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:59 AM

Oh, thanks so much for the Grand info and pics! I'm excited!

Does anyone know if Iberostar allows fireworks or firedancers?

#35 Barefoot in the Sand

Barefoot in the Sand
          • 43 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:18 PM

Just a thought that Wal-Greens had a pretty good sale on them in Denver. Are any of you doing the water bottles in your OOT bags. Where are you looking. I saw a wedding when I was there in July and that was the big thing that everyone discussed.

#36 sunset78

sunset78
            • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

I guess it depends who you speak with at the Grand. I was told absolutely no kids allowed at the wedding since the Grand has a no kid policy. My wedding is in less than 4 months so I will have some experiences to share with those looking for a wedding at the Grand. Congrats to you all.

#37 andim

andim
              • 115 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

Can I ask who you've been working with at the Grand? I'm kind of afraid they will change stories, or something is lost in translation if they told you no kids at the wedding. They told me they could go to the ceremony just not in the hotel but maybe they told me the wrong thing.

#38 Barefoot in the Sand

Barefoot in the Sand
                • 43 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:52 PM

Mu guess is that the kids can come to the wedding if the wedding is on the beach. The kids can walk to the ceremony from the other properties on the beach. The kids may not be able to go into the hotel for the receptions and etc. I would clarify though.

#39 Grand Bride

Grand Bride
                  • 27 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

Hi all!
                    I am new to the forum....getting married at the Iberostar Grand on May 14, 2010. STDs are ordered, group pricing details are complete.... while I wait for my STDs to get here, I'm trying to figure out how to add a photo to my profile here. I tried to upload one (within the size specifications) and it said "upload failed."

And I'd like to add a cute signature with the wedding countdown added... like so many of you have.... anyone know how to do that?

So glad there's a forum for Iberostar 2010 brides! Looking forward to chatting with you all. :)

#40 andim

andim
                    • 115 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Grand Bride
                      Hi all!
                      I am new to the forum....getting married at the Iberostar Grand on May 14, 2010. STDs are ordered, group pricing details are complete.... while I wait for my STDs to get here, I'm trying to figure out how to add a photo to my profile here. I tried to upload one (within the size specifications) and it said "upload failed."

And I'd like to add a cute signature with the wedding countdown added... like so many of you have.... anyone know how to do that?

So glad there's a forum for Iberostar 2010 brides! Looking forward to chatting with you all. :)
                      Welcome Grand Bride! I'm glad to see someone getting married at the Grand! I'm looking into getting married there next June so I might be bugging you with some questions :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users