• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#301 finleys7

finleys7
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Emmers
    Finleys - We're in luck, I think it was a Lindo thing. I contacted Karla/Reyna about it, since we are also at the Italian Restaurant. We were informed/confirmed that they just need a total count. No need to do individual place cards, so one less detail to worry about!
    Emmers - THANKS!!!!!
    Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#302 LaurenD18

LaurenD18
    • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:28 PM

Hi Everyone!!
      Oh why oh why I havent I found this earlier? LOL. My name is Lauren and I am marrying my best friend, Lou, on July 2, 2010 at the Iberostar Lindo!!! I am really new to all of this, so bare with me please As the time ticks away and the day gets closer, I am beginning to freak out. I will be posting questions that I hope ANYONE can answer! Glad to have a group of gals in similiar situations!
      Good Luck with Planning
      Lauren

#303 amyrot

amyrot
      • 188 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LaurenD18
        Hi Everyone!!
        Oh why oh why I havent I found this earlier? LOL. My name is Lauren and I am marrying my best friend, Lou, on July 2, 2010 at the Iberostar Lindo!!! I am really new to all of this, so bare with me please As the time ticks away and the day gets closer, I am beginning to freak out. I will be posting questions that I hope ANYONE can answer! Glad to have a group of gals in similiar situations!
        Good Luck with Planning
        Lauren
        HI! I'm arriving at the Lindo July 4th! how long will you be there? I can't wait- 5 months.... Any questions just ask!

#304 finleys7

finleys7
        • 703 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

Welcome Lauren, we are here for you. You'll find a lot of info in this thread and others.

Good luck planning.
          Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
          Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#305 Emmers

Emmers
          • 178 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LaurenD18
            Hi Everyone!!
            Good Luck with Planning
            Lauren
            Hi Lauren and welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot on this thread and we're here to help. And you picked a great wedding date - my birthday! :) Best of luck planning!

#306 mmshaughness

mmshaughness
            • 155 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:41 PM

Welcome to the forum Lauren!

I share the same sentiment on the mani/pedi prices at the resort and plan on doing a brunch the Sunday before we leave so we can all get our nails done

Just an idea on place cards, for each menu option you could have a different color card (or a different tone of the same color dark vs light perhaps) to denote which meal the guest selected. That would make it easy for the staff to know which person would be getting which meal! This is what I plan on doing to denote between meat and vegetarian options Just an idea!

#307 amyrot

amyrot
              • 188 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mmshaughness
                Welcome to the forum Lauren!

Just an idea on place cards, for each menu option you could have a different color card (or a different tone of the same color dark vs light perhaps) to denote which meal the guest selected. That would make it easy for the staff to know which person would be getting which meal! This is what I plan on doing to denote between meat and vegetarian options Just an idea!
                Thats a good idea. I was thinking of simply a number in the corner. I really guess I need to look into buying the placecards and some sort of 'holder'. Unless I get ones that fold .....boring. I don't know! I have to be patient..my invitations only went out today! lol..we have 18 that have booked just with our family. I'm not sure how many we'll end up with! I'm assuming around 25-30, but maybe less!

#308 Emmers

Emmers
                • 178 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hi ladies - quick question. Does anyone know of a videographer that they are hiring outside of Iberostar? I was up in the air about having the ceremony filmed until recently. So now I'm sort of scrambling to look into it with only a couple months to go. I know that Ibeorstar has a little videographer crew, and I could go with that, but if any of you have any recommendations other than the Iberostar one, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

#309 LDeeken

LDeeken
                  • 200 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

Hi Girls! I feel like I have been MIA for awhile. I have been so busy I haven't had to time to get online for fun!!

Emmers we are using Playawedding for our Videography and Photography. We met them when we were down there in July and they seem great! Check out their work: www.playawedding.com.

Hope everyones planning is going well! I'm just waiting on invites, which I'll share once they are done!

#310 Emmers

Emmers
                    • 178 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LDeeken
                      Hi Girls! I feel like I have been MIA for awhile. I have been so busy I haven't had to time to get online for fun!!

Emmers we are using Playawedding for our Videography and Photography. We met them when we were down there in July and they seem great! Check out their work: www.playawedding.com.

Hope everyones planning is going well! I'm just waiting on invites, which I'll share once they are done!
                      Thanks, LDeeken. We'll definitely check them out...and see if they have any availability this late in the game :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users