Photo

Has anyone seen this dress anywhere?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CrystalM

CrystalM
  • 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

I'm looking for another TTD - Original one didn't work out sadly, it's fake BCBG, and is getting sent back to the seller (so they can sell it to someone who doesn't get it checked out ).

I found this on the Davids Bridal site and love the blue going through it, it's the perfect price, etc. but is out of stock.

David's Bridal - Strapless Two-Tone Satin Ball Gown with Inverted Back
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#2 A2Bride

A2Bride
    • 676 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

That is a really cute dress. I have never seen it before, have you checked on eBay?

#3 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
      • 148 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

That dress is gorgeous. It says that the dress isn't available in stores and only available online. If you want the real thing and perhaps it might be hit or miss to find the real thing anywhere but at David's Bridal, maybe you should just call David's Bridal and tell them you want that dress. I don't think they would show the dress online if they weren't going to have it back in stock =) Just a suggestion

#4 syienna

syienna
        • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

was going to suggest ebay too. maybe you can get someone to make it for you. i know there request on etsy.com all the time for recreation dresses.

aisha

#5 CrystalM

CrystalM
          • 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

I'm not going the ebay route again. This last mess with the BCBG dress made me done with them. I might try etsy.
            I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users