Photo

Keeping up with the Kardashians

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

I agree, Scott is not attractive; Courtney is too pretty for him. Sometimes a guy's personality can make up for their lack of looks, but that's certainly not the case here. Let's hope that the father is just some random, b/c I think the child would be better off. I wonder if the reason she is not saying who the father is, is b/c she doesn't know or if it's a publicity thing for the new show?

#32 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

I don't like that Scott guy either!

Kim went lighter with her hair...shes gorgeous!

A Lighter Kim Kardashian And Kat Von D At The Teen Choice Awards - I'm Not Obsessed

#33 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:56 PM

She said on TODAY this morning that Scott is the father and that they are back together.

#34 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

BLAH!! I just read that online and it's very disappointing to me. I would almost rather it be some smoking hot random then that slimy mo'fo.

#35 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

bummer for her, I hope this makes him grow up
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#36 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

I wonder how Kris handled the news! It seems like she would've nearly had a heart attack based on how she reacts to everything else.

#37 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
            • 929 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:57 AM

I wonder what Khloe & Kim think?? I know that they dislike Scott just as much as we do, for the way that he treats Kourtney. I wonder if what forced them back together was the pregnancy? I hope that for the child's sake that they were back together before she found out she was preggers b/c by some small miracle maybe he grew up, LOL.

#38 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
              • 341 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

I wish Kourtney would keep a few details to herself that she's divulged recently to the press. Such as: missing her pill, considering not having the baby, etc. We really don't need to know EVERYTHING. :)
                http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#39 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:52 PM

I haven't really been bothered by the "over-sharing" b/c I think she's just emphasizing that she's like any other girl that can forget her pill or consider her options when it comes to an unplanned pregnancy.

#40 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

I think its great she has been honest and if I was a teen girl or a young pregnant woman I am sure I would appreciate that even celebrities go through what I go through.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users