Keeping up with the Kardashians

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

Thanks how I used to be Jessica. I used to hate it and them, until I watched a few and they have grown on me.

I agree about Kris though. She's really self-centered. Like yesterday I watched the episode were Khloe gets sent to jail (for like 2 hours!) supposedly for 30 days and Kris turned it into a sob fest about how she is so sad her husband died and she wishes she never divorced him and stuff. And it's like, really? Your daughter is about to go to jail and you can only think of yourself! She does shit like that alot from teh few episodes I saw, but I am still sucked in, I can't help it!

Kourtney and Khloe are like the evil sisters and Kim is the sweet one, and I love how they interact with each other. Sometimes they are f*cking MEAN!

#12 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:24 PM

car i love this show!!! i wont tell you who, but want you to guess- who does khloe remind you of, the way she talks, body lanuage, etc. it's a friend of ours and she is a blonde

my fav is kourtney...she is so pretty.

#13 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

idk which one it is, but the little sisters? one of them is a mini biotch! shes conniving and evil already. she hired some dude to do her chores and then told her dad she did it already.

seems like maybe that one could be one of the stretches, i mean, do even hollywood kids learn that shit that early?

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

Kourtney is very pretty and I'm surprised that Kim is the "famous" one. I love Khloe's personality and would love to hang out with her and Kourtney. Did you see the previews for their new Miami show? I bet they cause all kinds of trouble!
        Happily married since 2008

#15 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

oh and also i confess i used to watch this show in case brody was on! he is so cute :)

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Abbie
          idk which one it is, but the little sisters? one of them is a mini biotch! shes conniving and evil already. she hired some dude to do her chores and then told her dad she did it already.

seems like maybe that one could be one of the stretches, i mean, do even hollywood kids learn that shit that early?
          Ok so we used to get paid money for our chores. I used to pay my sister to do the ones I hated and I still made a profit. LMAO. I was a little biotch child.
          Happily married since 2008

#17 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            Kourtney is very pretty and I'm surprised that Kim is the "famous" one. I love Khloe's personality and would love to hang out with her and Kourtney. Did you see the previews for their new Miami show? I bet they cause all kinds of trouble!
            i agree, she is. i want her clothes.

#18 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

yes but rach, you didnt pay some guy! you paid your sister. thats different somehow

#19 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

I love Kourtney and Khloe the best too, but I think Kim is the prettiest. The other two are pretty as well, but Kim is exotic looking. Kourtney is so teeny tiny though, she's adorable!

Jac - Megan? I am not really sure, I never really thought she reminded me of anyone in partic.

#20 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Jac - Megan? I am not really sure, I never really thought she reminded me of anyone in partic.
                lol yes megan! i am telling u, she is her to a t. the way she talks, her slang, her body language, its too weird. i told her b4 that and she was like "omg i heard that before and have never seen this show" lol aww i love our lil megaload.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users