Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Keeping up with the Kardashians

I have always wondered why Brody wasn't on the show more (he was in the first season a couple of times) but he's totally a reality show guy. He had a show with his brother when they lived with their mom and step-dad for a while and then of course the hills.

I love this show, but usually only watch when the hubby is not home so I never watch the episodes in order. There is always something going on with them since they have such a large family, but I agree with some of the story lines being far fetched. Like the ones where they buy the chicken and the monkey. Maybe it's what rich people do so it may not be a stretch, but it seems a bit over the top at times. I do like how they all interact though. Very loving and protective one minute and holy cat fight the next.

Wait, I watched Chelsea when they were on, she confirmed she was prego? Cuz I totally missed that part!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc..._pregnant.html

I am excited for the new show to start as well, cuz I love them all! I love Khloe's personality while I think Kourtney and Kim are so pretty. (Although I really prefer Kim with dark hair. She looks like any other person with blonde hair, doesn't stand out from the crowd.)

Oh, Chelsea is probably PISSED! I would be if I was her! To go on a show at night and the next morning confirm news like that? Chelsea is probably going to rip her a new one.

Yeah, I am not a fan of Scott either. First of all, he's very ugly. Ok, that's the end of my argument. I am not a fan of his personality either, but really what turns me off is his looks. He's weasley or something. No offense to weasels.

I just read that she was preggers on MSN this morning, wow that's crazy, I do hope its not with Scott he's a big loser. That is really going to change the dynamic of their lives together when she has a baby.