Sign in to follow this  
sperger

Hungrygirl emails

Hi girls,

Does anyone else get the hungrygirl emails? The website to sign up is Hungry Girl - she emails daily with tips, recipes (with how many points they are), and all kinds of helpful info. This is a great resource!

I have been getting these emails for years and I love them. The recipes are great as well, but I can't get a lot of the ingredients here in Canada so I have to be creative :)

Yup, I've been getting them for a while as well. I also have 1 of her cookbooks (although I have yet to try any of the recipes).

A lot of her recipes have a ton of processed food in them, but every once in a while I think they'd be okay.

I like getting her tips about new products and her "Eat this not that" comparisons.

I do but honestly she is all about the low fat yet processed foods which is a little annoying sometimes but I never would have discovered "better than peanut butter" without her so I am not mad- i love that stuff!

I have the Hungry Girl cookbook and it cam in so handy this weekend. Big 4th of July party and I was able to make some of the recipies so that I could enjoy myself as well!! The Double Trouble Chocolate Trifle is awesome!!

my mom got me going on hungry girl and we've been getting those emails for years too! her cookbooks are wonderful and i have gotten more ideas from her info than from any other source i've tried! if you aren't signed up yet, you should definitely check her out!

I get these emails, and I agree with Frazali-there are a lot of processed foods in her recipes. But she does have some good, realistic ideas. It's definitely worth checking out.