Photo

After Wedding Sale

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
  • 813 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

Just trying to get ride of some wedding stuff!! Please make an offer on whatever you see as I really don't want to put a price on something!! I will just tell you what I spent. We can work out shipping afterwards.

5 cylinder LED battery operated centerpiece lanterns. Stock photo. Does not include the flowers in the photo. Looked really nice lit up at night. I believe I paid $85 total plus shipping ($17.00 each)
    Click the image to open in full size.

30 Beach Mats. I think 20 are red and 10 are blue. I bought them at Pier One for $1.00 each. I planned to give them out in the OOT bags but this is the bag that was forgotten back at MBJ and was just recently returned to us. Please note that shipping may be more for these as they do get heavy

Veil - Cathedral length, custom made with 108" fabric (extra full), 110" long, light Ivory, pencil edge, plastic comb. Please see my siggy pics, but I can show you more if you would like.

Hanging Orchids - No pic of these but I can take one if you would like. They were not used as they were in the same bag as the beach mats. There are about 16 strands with approx 10 orchids per strand. Wound around carboard and secured in place. DH made them all and they took him 4 hours. Each orchid is strung through fishing line and secured with a dab of hot glue. Ochids are white with a pink center. A fre have yellow centers. They would have looked beautiful....I think all in all, the materials cost $30.00

I think that's it for now. Let me know if you have any questions....

#2 mc5363

mc5363
    • 315 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

Where would you be shipping the beach mats from? Can you give me an estimate?

#3 FutureBotter

FutureBotter
      • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:51 PM

I'd love to see a pic of the orchids, if possible! I was just pricing out options to make this over the weekend! Thanks much ... and congrats!! :)
        Christy and Jason
        July 31, 2009http://www.weddingco.../wqlqyqvka2.png

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

I will take a picture of them bundled up. I don't want to unravel them since he did such a great job wrapping them up. This would definately save you some time though! The pics should be posted later tonight.

#5 Jamaica721

Jamaica721
          • 38 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

I would love the cylinders. Can they be packed down and where will you be shipping them from?

#6 estella1007

estella1007
            • 475 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

I pm'ed you about the orchids if FutureBotter doesn't take them!

#7 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jamaica721
                I would love the cylinders. Can they be packed down and where will you be shipping them from?
                They are packed flat and very easy to ship. They would be coming from Charlotte...so not too far!

#8 Jamaica721

Jamaica721
                • 38 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:47 PM

That's great...Are you asking $85 for them plus shipping?

#9 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                  • 813 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jamaica721
                    That's great...Are you asking $85 for them plus shipping?
                    Nope, $85 flat. I will send them free to you. Just tested them all and they work.

#10 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
                      Just trying to get ride of some wedding stuff!! Please make an offer on whatever you see as I really don't want to put a price on something!! I will just tell you what I spent. We can work out shipping afterwards.

5 cylinder LED battery operated centerpiece lanterns. Stock photo. Does not include the flowers in the photo. Looked really nice lit up at night. I believe I paid $85 total plus shipping ($17.00 each)

30 Beach Mats. I think 20 are red and 10 are blue. I bought them at Pier One for $1.00 each. I planned to give them out in the OOT bags but this is the bag that was forgotten back at MBJ and was just recently returned to us. Please note that shipping may be more for these as they do get heavy

Veil - Cathedral length, custom made with 108" fabric (extra full), 110" long, light Ivory, pencil edge, plastic comb. Please see my siggy pics, but I can show you more if you would like.

Hanging Orchids - No pic of these but I can take one if you would like. They were not used as they were in the same bag as the beach mats. There are about 16 strands with approx 10 orchids per strand. Wound around carboard and secured in place. DH made them all and they took him 4 hours. Each orchid is strung through fishing line and secured with a dab of hot glue. Ochids are white with a pink center. A fre have yellow centers. They would have looked beautiful....I think all in all, the materials cost $30.00

I think that's it for now. Let me know if you have any questions....
                      I also just found 5 of those picture frame easels in black. Not sure if anyone is interested in those...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users