Cozumel honeymoon suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Shandalier

Shandalier
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

Hi all,

We are getting married at the Azul Sensatori resort in Playa/Riviera Maya. Anyone have suggestions on a great all-inclusive in Cozumel for our honeymoon? Our TA has suggested the Cozumel Palace and the Aura Cozumel Wyndham Grand Bay. Has anyone stayed at either of these? Thanks ladies!

Shanda

#2 volosikj

volosikj
    • 200 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

I have stayed at Aura Cozumel just this past March. It was a great Boutique hotel. The food was pretty good and they atmosphere was amazing!! Perfect for a Honeymoon !It was all couples and very private and relaxing. You get access to the other hotels on the property too to mix it up if you want. Let me know if you have questions!

#3 alishakay06

alishakay06
      • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

Hi, we are planning our wedding there! I have a group coming with us as well, our families and a few single friends...I worry about my single friends, only that they may not feel as though they have anything to do. Are there activities going on at the beach during the day? And when you say access to the other hotels around it, are those more mixed up hotels?

#4 martin

martin
        • 343 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:51 AM

The presidente intercontinental is a great place is not all inclusive but is a great resort. dont forget to dive while you there is such a nice place.

#5 kerrij

kerrij
          • 300 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

We got engaged in Cozumel!! i loooove it there!
            sorry, no suggestions as we just did a day trip, but you'll love it there. be sure to rent a scooter and take your own snorkle gear :)

#6 kerrij

kerrij
            • 300 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:09 PM

Oops, i just saw you've already come and gone, i'm sure it was amazing! Congrats!

#7 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
              • 151 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by alishakay06
                Hi, we are planning our wedding there! I have a group coming with us as well, our families and a few single friends...I worry about my single friends, only that they may not feel as though they have anything to do. Are there activities going on at the beach during the day? And when you say access to the other hotels around it, are those more mixed up hotels?
                I am sure that your single friends will find plenty to do. We visited Cozumel a few years ago and you can find numerous different things to do such as diving, snorkeling, party boat, or just relaxing by the beach, you can also rent jeeps to take along the coast to different beaches.

#8 chipotle99

chipotle99
                • 311 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

How does the getting there part work? Ferries from Cancun?

#9 chipotle99

chipotle99
                  • 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

Shandalier, where did you end up staying?

#10 hecallsmeten

hecallsmeten
                    • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

Hi All!  My fiance Jay and I are planning to get married in Cozumel in April of 2010. I really like the Aura Cozumel Grand Bay so far but havent' ever seen wedding pictures there.  I like that the Palace has a gazebo type thing for ceremonies. I don't know where you would have the ceremony at the Aura- any suggestions/thoughts? Does anyone know?

Thanks for any help!

-Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users