Sign in to follow this  
mc5363

Cancun Catamarans - feedback

Hi there,

I am interested in chartering a catamaran for my guests. Has anyone ever used Cancun Catamarans (owner - Robert Sommers)? If anyone has any other suggestions for catamaran charters or deep sea fishing, I would love to hear them. It's so nerve racking booking everything blindly. Thanks!!

Cancun Catamarans came highly recommended to me and I am booking with them. Robert is a super nice guy and the turn around time on his emails is great. I got the lowest prices from Cancun Catamarans. They were on average $300 - $400 less expensive than the other price quotes I got for private charters.

Thanks for the info! If we go with them, I'll have to let you know how it went. It looks like I am getting married one month before you:)

Hi Jennifer, do you mind me asking what kind of excursion you took? I am looking to do a 10-2 snorkeling excursion with food, booze and music. I have researched a little.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by britsytoll View Post
Hi Jennifer, do you mind me asking what kind of excursion you took? I am looking to do a 10-2 snorkeling excursion with food, booze and music. I have researched a little.

Thanks!
We booked a 4 hour snorkel catamaran trip - private charter. I scheduled the catamaran to leave the dock at 1pm and we are being picked up from the resort at 12noon.

The price I was quoted includes round trip transportation from the resort, open bar, dry snacks, snorkle gear and a sound system for music. We have 30 to 40 people expected.