Cancun Catamarans - feedback

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mc5363

mc5363
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

Hi there,

I am interested in chartering a catamaran for my guests. Has anyone ever used Cancun Catamarans (owner - Robert Sommers)? If anyone has any other suggestions for catamaran charters or deep sea fishing, I would love to hear them. It's so nerve racking booking everything blindly. Thanks!!

#2 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
    • 582 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

Cancun Catamarans came highly recommended to me and I am booking with them. Robert is a super nice guy and the turn around time on his emails is great. I got the lowest prices from Cancun Catamarans. They were on average $300 - $400 less expensive than the other price quotes I got for private charters.

#3 mc5363

mc5363
      • 315 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

Thanks for the info! If we go with them, I'll have to let you know how it went. It looks like I am getting married one month before you:)

#4 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
        • 582 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:33 PM

Sounds like a plan, Maria. Thanks! Good luck!

#5 britsytoll

britsytoll
          • 129 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hi Jennifer, do you mind me asking what kind of excursion you took? I am looking to do a 10-2 snorkeling excursion with food, booze and music. I have researched a little.

Thanks!
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f53/event.png

Bride & Groom + 41 Guests BOOKED~

#6 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
            • 582 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by britsytoll
              Hi Jennifer, do you mind me asking what kind of excursion you took? I am looking to do a 10-2 snorkeling excursion with food, booze and music. I have researched a little.

Thanks!
              We booked a 4 hour snorkel catamaran trip - private charter. I scheduled the catamaran to leave the dock at 1pm and we are being picked up from the resort at 12noon.

The price I was quoted includes round trip transportation from the resort, open bar, dry snacks, snorkle gear and a sound system for music. We have 30 to 40 people expected.

#7 harv0136

harv0136
              • 137 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

About how much do they charge for person for the 4 hour trip? That sounds really fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users