Finally found some pics!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:59 PM

omg, Laura - that's a beautiful venue!!! I love love love love it! It's got some amazing natural light. What colours were you thinking of using?? I like the ones she has, but I'm not the biggest fan of pink (this is just my opinion!), but I'd probably work with some whites and pastels or light shades to accent the natural light.

You guys, I'm not sure there is an issue with posting her link on this thread. Maybe if it was just her pictures... but its her thread that she made on a public space on the internet - I'd think it would be ok. Its like posting a link to one of Juan's picture galleries...no?
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:07 PM

Cool! I really love the night shots too, that will be so fun!

And, um, I'm sorry, but the pink hair situation is just a little distracting for me...don't let any of your BM's die their hair green, please!!

#13 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:45 AM

The venue is beautiful, after seeing the pics, it is way better then the other ones. Do you feel relieved to see how pretty it's going to be? So now that you have th venue settled, I will be waiting for my invite!!!!LOL

Oh yeah Laura, I hope you signed up for the starfish, now that you have the date, I think the starfish needs to experience a beautiful ontario wedding don't you?

#14 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

I think I did sign up for the starfish! I wil be so excited to get it!!
          And dont worry, my BM's are very conservative. If anyone in the wedding was to have pink hair it would be me! LOL
          Our colours are going to be cream and green!
          And Kelly the invites in the mail! LOL

#15 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:28 PM

Hey Laura - I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but wow - that place is just gorgeous! You're going to have some fabulous pictures!!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users