• VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

The link is working again and there is no need to scroll down anymore

#12 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
    • 417 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:08 PM

Oh man...that just makes my day even worse lol thanks for posting though! good to know, even though I don't think it will stop me.

#13 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

i haaaaad to comment on this because i used to work at cheesecake factory when i was going through photo school. i don't even have to look to know its bad.

BUT OH SO GOOD

i used to looove when people would come in and be like "hmm well i want dessert but im trying to stay healthy so i'll have the carrot cake" to which i would reply. "ummm if you want 2,300 calories from one slice"

seriously people hahaha

ya know what though they got some great stuff like the Luau salad is one of my fave salads anywhere and pretty darn healthy. you can go eat almost anywhere and get something good for you :)

#14 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

ohhhhhh and the thai lettuce wraps are soooo good too

man i could start rambling off items left and right. i need to go back there

#15 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:23 AM

I love Cheesecake Factory!!! Maybe it can be a cheat meal!!

#16 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
            • 248 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:31 AM

Aww man! I knew it was bad but didn't realize it was that bad! Their portions are generous to say the least, but sooo good. This is on my FI and my list of restaurants for when we come home...maybe if I just skip straight to dessert?!? :)

#17 Vikki

Vikki
              • 807 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

It's amazing how many calories can be in food....I think most of the problem is the portion sizes! If you ate the right amount of food for a meal the calories wouldn't be so bad but when you have 3, 4 or even more portions on one plate it gets out of control.

Yet we complain when we go to restaurants and get smaller portions.....

When B and I eat out we have started splitting meals. I don't think we've ever left a restaurant hungry after doing that. It's ok to have foods that are high in calories and fat as long as you balance it out.

#18 hsims1

hsims1
                • 356 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

Oh my...this is not good. I love the cheesecake factory.

#19 finzup

finzup
                  • 468 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:44 PM

one thing I noted is that it is listing the saturated fat content and not the total fat content.. so the total fat #'s are likely much higher

I usually get grilled plain salmon with plain broccoli and steamed asparagus. It's not the most exciting but it allows me to get what I really love -- the well mannered dirty martini..lol

-Katie
                    Have you met Alice?
                    http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#20 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

OMG! This is terrible! I mean, look at the SODIUM in some of these dishes! That'll definitely kill ya if all the fat and calories manage to find their way out. I think I'm going to be sick...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users