My dress... after everything here it is! (Pic heavy thread!)

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:42 PM

Kash~ All of your agony and dress hunting sure did pay off. You look FABULOUS in your dress! It is so flattering on you....I love the neckline (like everyone said, your boobs look great), and the bustle is gorgeous. I can't wait to see your pictures!! Only 1 week and 3 days until your big day!! ...I can't believe it is here!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#32 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:30 PM

Hey Kash, you look lovely, truly lovely. Very 30-40's Hollywood Glam!
      Who is the designer? I missed the threads about your dress hunting, so I am just wondering. It isn't Monique Llhuirierre or however it is spelled, is it?
      Honey, you are gonna knock his sox off!

For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#33 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

From one busty bride to the next You look FANTASTIC.

it was well worth the fight you look great. The cleavage is going to blow him away. I could not wear that dress I would need a bra.

#34 -Kate-

• VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:09 PM

Holy hotness batman!!!

Kash - all that work was worth it. Any doubts you had about $$ should be gone bc that dress is perfect. Just ask your knockers - they look right at home.

#35 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

Holy smokes Kash - that dress is gorgeous! It's absolutely stunning!!! Of course it's all worth it - just wait until you see your FI's face! He'll be completely blown away!!!
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#36 MagsieMexico

• 420 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:12 AM

Seriously, we can tell you right now,WELL WORTH all the craziness!!!!! You look fantastic.
              Margaret & Eric

#37 laura b

laura b
              • 334 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:59 AM

I'm not going to say anything that hasn't been said before--you look awesome! That dress is beautiful. I love the lace dresses. I think I've seen that dress before and drooled over it. The FH is going to know he's marrying the prettiest girl around when he sees you!

#38 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:08 AM

gorgeous, Kash! yikes, a couple of weeks left for you!

#39 jpkw

• VIP Member
                  • 1,650 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:59 PM

Kash - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!! It is so worth it! Your FI is going to fall in love all over again! You look amazing! Imagine how the professional photos are going to look! I'm so happy for you!

#40 JulieG

• VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:33 PM

Kash, you look amazing in that dress. I think its worth all the stresses you went though. Seriously, it could not be more perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users