My dress... after everything here it is! (Pic heavy thread!)

OK, so many of you lovely ladies have read about my many months of torture and changes and all sorts of stuff regarding my dress. (For those of you who haven't just take my word for it! wink.gif). Well... I went to my fitting and my big "fear" happened. The dress I had tried on had been stretched out and MY dress was much snugger. Now it technically fit - I could zip it and it wasn't pulling or anything BUT it wasn't flattering... can you say "spare tire?"

Anyway I just didn't deal with it. We agreed on the hem, etc. and I left. Well the next day I suddenly realized that after all I've been through wirth this dress I better do everything to make sure I look and feel beautiful! So I called the bridal salon and the seamstress told me to come back in and we'd redo the fitting later that week and see what we could do to fix the problem.

Anyway, I went back, there was some room in the seams to let the dress out a bit and I went back this weekend and picked it up. I spent another few hours there on Saturday as the final touches were made and I think in the end it looks pretty good... I'm not sure if it was worth it all in the end - I guess I won't know until I see my FI's face on Saturday the 16th... here they are for your enjoyment:

Full Length Front w/ back in Mirror:

Click the image to open in full size.

Front View:

Full Length Back w/ train:

Full Back with bustled train:

Bustle:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fan-freakin-tastic!!!! smile159.gif

you look amazing. i love it. when its all put together - dress, hair, makeup, jewels - you are going to blow him away. hes going to fall over when you walk down the aisle. makes me wish i would have gotten that dress. i tried it on.

congrats. i cant wait to see your wedding pics!

and great boobs btw!

Thank Amy! I love the dress too but it was such a challenge getting it and finding a seller and all that, so I'm not so sure you should be jealous!

Tammy - you definitely know me well enough to say my boobs look great 9and thank you!). It's actually this amazing stick on and then hook together bra called like Nu Bra or something. It's totally back/strapless - but somehow they work... very weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
fan-freakin-tastic!!!! smile159.gif

you look amazing. i love it. when its all put together - dress, hair, makeup, jewels - you are going to blow him away. hes going to fall over when you walk down the aisle. makes me wish i would have gotten that dress. i tried it on.

congrats. i cant wait to see your wedding pics!

and great boobs btw!
Thanks Leigh! I hope it all goes the way you've foretold!

it will! i know it will! when i see how beautiful you are and how fun that dress is it kills me im not your wedding photographer wink.gif i know whoever is shooting your wedding will be beside themselves and have a ball with you!!! i tell you what the gals on this forum know how to do it up. ive been so impressed with everyones style. and also how important photos are to you all. nothing gets me more excited than a couple who is excited about their wedding photography.

oh i want to get married all over again!!! get all dressed up and made a fuss over.

ugh i need to be packing for puerto vallarta. but im glad i saw this before i left. congrats!!! have a great wedding day.

WOW!!! You are one sexy bride, I like to see his face also, he will want to skip the reception and just get on with the wedding night. Seriously you will be a beautiful bride.

Kelly~

The only problem with the dress, is nobody might notice it, because the boobs look so freakin fantastic!!!Hehehehe