Photo

Why am I back to being a noob?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 purrfected

purrfected
  • 396 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:06 AM

I just noticed that I went from full member to member. I guess I will just have to spend even less time working and more time posting! HA!

#22 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
    • 258 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:48 AM

I was wondering why I wasn't able to download things anymore myself. It all makes sense now.

#23 syl1115

syl1115
      • 789 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:01 AM

Why should the number of posts required to download change the status of a senior member?
        Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#24 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

I think tammy changed the number of posts required to change you from a noob to junior member (then allowing you to download) but in turn changed the number of posts needed to become a full member, senior member and so on!

So ladies jump in and post away and participate and you'll change status in no time!

#25 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

I think tammy changed the number of posts required to change you from a noob to junior member (then allowing you to download) but in turn changed the number of posts needed to become a full member, senior member and so on!

So ladies jump in and post away and participate and you'll change status in no time!

#26 JayBee

JayBee
            • 238 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ACH2009
              Same thing happened to me. I went from being a full member to a noob...
              Yup, me too...

#27 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by syl1115
                Why should the number of posts required to download change the status of a senior member?
                Because that is what Tammy decided to do and she owns this forum so she can do what she wants to do. I am guessing it is because it will help the forum run faster and be more efficient, she is great at running this forum and she does everything she does for a reason.

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:53 PM

Whew! I see that I'm still crazy in the head....
                  Happily married since 2008

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:01 PM

there were actually 2 differetn sets of numbers that the forum had to get people to certain levels. when the rules were changed for downloads i had to make the qualifications the same for both sets of usergroups....so pretty much you got a higher level for a short time when you weren't supposed to have it.

i hope that makes sense.

need
                  150 posts to get to junior member
                  200 to member
                  300 full member
                  1000 senior member

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#30 midnight24

midnight24
                  • 754 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

oh i was wondering the same thing. hmmm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users