Jump to content

Recommended Posts

thanks savannah (ebay QUEEN!) Ya i just sent a message and told them how many i wanted and they set it up for me. I also ordered sashes from ebay and needed an odd number she didn't have listed and she gave me the amount i needed for cheaper than the listings. Always ask! I will dig up mine this evening and take some pics for you so you can see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are the best! I am def gonna order those necklaces. Prob not until next month though. I just paid of our cruise balance (yikes!) ordered my palm leaf bags, bamboo fans,and got all 3 of our passports today. Then I went and blew $90 on fruit,veggies, and soup ingredients for that sacred heart diet. I need to chill with the spending. It's this forum though! Every time I see something cute that one of you does, I feel like I need to do it too! I will let you know how the necklaces work out when I get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by estella1007 View Post
You guys are the best! I am def gonna order those necklaces. Prob not until next month though. I just paid of our cruise balance (yikes!) ordered my palm leaf bags, bamboo fans,and got all 3 of our passports today. Then I went and blew $90 on fruit,veggies, and soup ingredients for that sacred heart diet. I need to chill with the spending. It's this forum though! Every time I see something cute that one of you does, I feel like I need to do it too! I will let you know how the necklaces work out when I get them.
Oh, I swear it feels like I could have written this post.

It's to the point where after all this time, I got used to saying "in a year, in a year, in a year" and now it's already moving too fast. Don't know how I'm gonna get all this paid for/done in the time we've still got even with 10 months!

I would love to get those necklaces, but not sure how it would work out since my accent color is gold. lol I feel like they couldn't wear them for the ceremony, so I'd have to say specifically "umm..here ya go. But don't wear 'em til later." hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post
Oh, I swear it feels like I could have written this post.

It's to the point where after all this time, I got used to saying "in a year, in a year, in a year" and now it's already moving too fast. Don't know how I'm gonna get all this paid for/done in the time we've still got even with 10 months!

I would love to get those necklaces, but not sure how it would work out since my accent color is gold. lol I feel like they couldn't wear them for the ceremony, so I'd have to say specifically "umm..here ya go. But don't wear 'em til later." hahaha
I don't even know if my girls will end up wearing them for the ceremony either. I already got them really cute earrings (white enamel lilies with crystals in the center.) The necklaces won't go at all. I am thinking about giving both, and leaving it up to them to decide which they want to wear. As long as they all do the same one or the other. Did you check for gold tone starfish? You can prob find them. These are a little more $ but cute.
CRYSTAL STARFISH PENDANT NECKLACE SEA OCEAN GOLD PLATED - eBay (item 220441799561 end time Jul-01-09 20:36:08 PDT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i bought a crystal one in silver for my sis but i'll look and see if maybe there are some gold ones.

 

I sooo know about the money. I realized today that I leave in 1 month and 3 days and i still have a few thousand to pay.... ouch!

 

joe and I started the sacred diet yesterday, already down 2.6 lbs but since both of us are doing it we already went through 2 watermelons, 4 mangos, a whole pot of soup just yesterday. today is veggies so i had to make more soup, and veggies to eat. I've spent $60 on food for this diet already and I'll probably only make it through tomorrow. Its an expensive diet! but so far its working so worth it I suppose but at this rate I'll spend over $200 for 1 week of diet food!!! And i bought most of our veggies at the farmers market so i got a better deal than the grocery store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait to start the diet, and I hope it works wonders! (I am hoping for a huge loss by wednesday.) I have already lost another 2 lbs since last wed, so hopefully it will be a good weigh in. Its still only from me not eating a lot because of my dumb new braces. Whatever. Its a loss so I will take it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the hardest part of this diet is making sure you eat really healthy afterwards you definitely can't go back and snack and have lots of treats, etc or you'll gain it all back. I think its mostly for a cleanse and not a weight loss diet. But supposedly if you do it right you should lose!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
i bought a crystal one in silver for my sis but i'll look and see if maybe there are some gold ones.

I sooo know about the money. I realized today that I leave in 1 month and 3 days and i still have a few thousand to pay.... ouch!

joe and I started the sacred diet yesterday, already down 2.6 lbs but since both of us are doing it we already went through 2 watermelons, 4 mangos, a whole pot of soup just yesterday. today is veggies so i had to make more soup, and veggies to eat. I've spent $60 on food for this diet already and I'll probably only make it through tomorrow. Its an expensive diet! but so far its working so worth it I suppose but at this rate I'll spend over $200 for 1 week of diet food!!! And i bought most of our veggies at the farmers market so i got a better deal than the grocery store.
I've been hearing about it, but haven't done any research! Sounds like something I might try maybe the month before the wedding? Get myself as beach ready as possible. lol Lose that last ten lbs worth of jiggle so I can feel comfy in my stuff. Since my gown is corset back, I wouldn't have to worry about it affecting the fit I guess. If it's an expensive diet, it's better if I don't even go there now...heaven knows I need to chill on the spending. Wish we could live off Top Ramen and salisbury steak, but I don't think it would go over too well at my house.

Estella-thanks for the head's up on the gold tone necklace! I'd looked a while back but not seen anything...this might well do! I'd love to get them "real" but, heck..gold? lol In my dreams (their's too, but whatever). I'm getting them gold makeup bags I think, so this would be a nice lil' something to go inside and call it a wrap. I have a tendency to think things are never enough/finished, so I need to keep myself in check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ha i have the same issue, i can't ever convince myself that this is enough!

 

the diet is only 1 week and if done correctly you're supposed to lose 10-17 lbs. so i think it would be good maybe the week before you leave! Ours is expensive cause there is 2 of us doing it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×