Sign in to follow this  
RiuORBride2B

Jamaica June 2008

Hi all, I am planning to get married at the end of June / beginning of July 2008 at Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Looking for some good ideas and looking forward to see reviews and pics from other Riu brides.

Crystal

Welcome, I hear the beaches in Jamaica are like no other. There are a few RIU brides around here with great reviews. Let us know how we can help :).

welcome I am going to Couples Ocho Rios for my honeymoon this July! I promise to share pics!!!

Hi Crystal! I am getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios on April 4, 2008. What plans have you made so far? welcome3.gif to the board!!

Hi There,

We are just in the initial planning stages right now, we will be booking by the end of this month. Thanks for the link to the Jamaica Riu Brides thread. I will be saving the map. What time is your wedding going to be? I am contemplating either an afternoon wedding with a lunch off site or the last wedding of the day and straight to the resautant and disco. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiuORBride2B View Post
Hi There,

We are just in the initial planning stages right now, we will be booking by the end of this month. Thanks for the link to the Jamaica Riu Brides thread. I will be saving the map. What time is your wedding going to be? I am contemplating either an afternoon wedding with a lunch off site or the last wedding of the day and straight to the resautant and disco. Any suggestions?
I booked the 4:00 wedding and straight to the restaurant & disco!