Sign in to follow this  
GatorKris

NY Newbie looking for help!

Kristen

Date: TBD

Would love any and all advice as we still have yet to pick a place to get married. We were looking at the Royal in Playa del Carmen, but I am discouraged about how slow they are to return my phone calls/emails. Any advice?

Congrats and welcome! Sorry that you haven't been getting a prompt response but I'm sure there are others who have been to this resort that can share their experiences with you as well as first-hand information. Good luck planning!

Hi Kristen, welcome to the forum! I haven't been to your resort but I would try a search on the forum w/ the name. I would guess there are other people who've been there & have posted reviews or their experiences w/ the resort. Good luck!

Hi Kristen~Welcome! Usually the resorts in Mexico are all really slow at responding to emails. I guess they are on Mexico time wink.gif I am getting married in a month in Playa del Carmen at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya. Good luck with all of your wedding planning!

Congratulations Kristen and welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy Playa as much as we do. Don't get discouraged with the lack of emails... it really seems par for the course here especially once you have booked. Put everything in the T.I.M category... This is Mexico!

Best of luck with everything.

Hello Kristen! Welcome to the forum! It may take a while for resorts to get back to you. I along with the other Future Brides can probably tell you to be patient. They will get back to you.. Good luck, and happy planning!

Welcome.

I agree.They will contact you.Don't get upset.We don't want an upset BRIDE.I think we all had that dream when our wedding day turns into a nightmare.Everything will turn out beautifulsmile03.gif