Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

great job...they look awesome!!

#12 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

Great job and super cute! I love the colours.
      I'm using similar colours for my STDs (which are nowhere near done yet, sigh...), and seeing yours is making me feel all inspired!

#13 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

GREAT JOB!! I love the colors you chose (we have the same color for our tix jackets too)! So tropical & fun!

#14 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:57 PM

Wow! They look awesome! Great job!
          *Katie*

#15 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
          • 349 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:34 AM

Wow, awesome job Melette! It's never 'just another' STD...You get something different from everyone's version which is the great thing about the forum! I love how saturated & rich in color yours is!

#16 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
            • 349 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

How much did the whole project and envelopes and everything cost in the end?

#17 lmuze

lmuze
              • 457 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

Wow...they look great! Congratulations for the job well done.

#18 melette

melette
                • 893 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for all of your awesome comments ladies!! I couldn't have done it without the idea's i got from you ladies!! Thanks again!
                  WOW!!! Those look amazing! I have seen the same exact look for $8+ if you have a company do it for you. I gotta say WOW again!!!!!!!!
                  Thanks Sparkles!! I just showed my FI's cousin an idea of what i wanted, I went to get a drink of water, and he totally went ballistics on the graphics!! Hats off to him!! The 2nd pages were easy, with just all the info. He was done in 2 1/2hours! To pay him, all he wanted was dinner.. SOLD!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Danielle77
                  great job, they look amazing. We have the same colours :)
                  Aqua and Coral!! YAY!!! I have a question.. Have you found Coral Ribbon? I have been searching since January for it!! Coral was supposed to be my main color.. But, all i could find is Aqua.. So, i switched.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Princess402
                  Great job and super cute! I love the colours.
                  I'm using similar colours for my STDs (which are nowhere near done yet, sigh...), and seeing yours is making me feel all inspired!
                  It took me a while to figure out how i wanted the jacket to look like before i did anything. I recently had a cast on my arm removed.. So, it was challenging, but it was good physical therapy at the same time! I can't forget, I have an awesome FI that help me do the hard stuff!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sita&Nate
                  Wow, awesome job Melette! It's never 'just another' STD...You get something different from everyone's version which is the great thing about the forum! I love how saturated & rich in color yours is!
                  Thanks Sita! That is exactly the reason why I love this Forum.. Everyone here always has a great tip or idea, you grab a little bit of everyone on your wedding day!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sita&Nate
                  How much did the whole project and envelopes and everything cost in the end?
                  EESH!!! I haven't calculated everything yet.. I did a lot of trial and error.. haha does that count into the final cost? Not to mention, we needed a new Printer..

Where to start.....So for 100 STD after calculating, it came out to an approx. amount of $2.16 per each STD!
                  What saved me was the envelopes. I picked them up at The Paper Source for half off!
                  http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#19 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:05 AM

They look fantastic! You really did a great job!!!!

#20 meg444

meg444
                    • 153 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

I loove those! So bright and fun with a beach feel!
                      http://i636.photobuc....bucketfeet.jpgMeg & Mike
                      Grand Palladium Resort, Riviera Maya
                      December 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users