Sign in to follow this  
NaM

Bachelorette Parties-Post your theme and pictures if you dare!

Hey everyone!

I'm flying back to NC tonight and having my shower and bachelorette party tomorrow. Got me thinking about what everyone else is doing and some fun themes that been done!

I'm not sure what I'm getting for the shower. My FMIL is throwing it with her friends (I tease my FI and say it's a party for her) at their country club, but it should be fun but the bachelorette is what I'm most looking forward to...

We're doing a "race to the alter" theme. Big outrageous hats, fratty summer dresses, amazing shoes...just like a nice southern horse race!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Sweet! I am having my bachelorette tomorrow so I'll be sure to post on here next week sometime if I'm not dying haha :) My girls haven't told me anything other than were going to Banff for an outrageous hike then getting dressed up (dresses and pumps) for a night of drinking and bars!!! Im so excited!

Kris I was just in banff this weekend but didnt go out! Did you guys have fun? Post some pictures both of you!

I leave next thursday for my bachelorette party in Vegas with 15 of my gfs. I will definitely post a couple pics when i get back! We aren't doing a theme other than our standard dresses -or at least as far as i know! They know I don't like 'themes' or being dressed up though so I am sure it will be close to what im expecting

It was so fun! My girls made us all tank tops for the hike; mine said bride, my bridal party said 'brides bitches' and everyone else said 'brides support crew' there was a pic of the jamaican flag on the back and our wedding date down the side...they were so cute! We went to Saltlik steakhouse for dinner (AMAZING by the way) and then dressed up and went to Aurora (A night club) We did a scavenger hunt as well it was me against everyone else (15 people) It was a really fun night....when the pictures start coming in I'll post them...mine are too blurry (haha I wonder why?)

I live in Vegas and am not sure if I want the bachlorette paprty here or not. Kinda weird when you live in a place known for its parties. I am sure lots of people do them in thier home town right?

I threw a bachelorette party for my bff... the theme was

LINGERIE

We had a lingerie tree - where guests brought lingerie for the bride and hung it on display on the tree

We had a homemade lingerie competition, with a modelling component - guests were asked to MAKE lingerie, and model it for extra points -- no loss of points for wearing a bathing suit under the lingerie.

I don't have pics here, but it was a really funny and fun affair!

Yesterday my, friends threw me the best bachelorette party ever. They thought about everything. The had some old school friends to my new friends, my favorite resturant catered the event. The drinks were flowing, and the strippers stripping... It was a great way to end my singlehood...

i am having my bachelorette party on may 1st and i am scared to find out what my gfs have in hold for me. i dont want to be one of the drunk girls that you see on "Priceless" photos. Lol.