Photo

Recommend a good longline bra/bustier

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 beach2009

beach2009
  • 299 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

I'm hoping someone can recommend a good longline bra/bustier. My dress is a little low in back and strapless with a deep sweetheart. It's been tough trying to find a low back, strapless bustier with a plunge front.

#2 sn0048

sn0048
    • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

Depending on your cup size you can try the Flattering Me brand I'm bigger busted so I'm using the Goddess line

#3 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:40 PM

Have you tried figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie ? They have tons of bra options

#4 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

ooh i need to check out those! Not for my wedding dress but i have dresses i need deep strapless bras for that have low backs as well. I thought vicky's might have something but no?

#5 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Victoria's Secret - 100-way bra

#6 beach2009

beach2009
            • 299 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

Thanks for the great suggestions ladies. I was going to try a Flattering me bustier but the only places I know of that carries them here are bridal salons and they are at least $80. A bit much for something I'll prolly only wear once for a few hours.

The VS 100 way suggestion actually works with my dress! I already have a nude strapless bra with that extension band that wraps around the waist. I totally forgot about it.... Tried it on and it's invisible under my dress. Yeah!

#7 cjaruba

cjaruba
              • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:26 PM

Has anyone tried Va Bien bras? Its the line I'm looking into but I don't have any local retailers that carry it. I hate to order something like this online since I'll have to pay shipping both ways if it doesn't work. I'm a short 34D. Unfortunately they're natural so I need as much help as possible keeping everything in place. I have a slinky slip-style dress I'd like to wear for the reception. Thanks.
                Va Bien - Discover the French secret to a perfect silhouette - ULTRA-LIFT
                Aruba Bride to Be, Fall 09
                www.ourarubawedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users