St Lucia Brides

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JAM0920

JAM0920
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:49 AM

My FI and I are planning to get married at st lucia through sandals on
    june 26, 2010. Any other brides who are or have gotten married in st lucia have any good advice or tips that would be great. Anything I should do, anything i shouldnt do? Any tips to remember along the way of my planning?

#2 NYCBridetoBe1909

NYCBridetoBe1909
    • 67 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:38 AM

Welcome JAM! I'm getting married in January at the Sandals St. Lucia Regency. I've only just started the process, but I'm working with TA Jennifer who knows Sandals really well and has been so helpful, so that would be my first reccommendation.

I've also started working directly with the wedding coordinator (one out of Miami, from what I can tell they have one that works with you out of Miami until you get down there and then the REAL wedding coordinator picks up. She's been prompt, but not necessarily helpful (i.e. just requoting things out of the sales kit, which isn't helpful since if I liked the answer I was given in the sales kit, I wouldn't be asking what other alternative arrangements were available!).

Do you know which resort in St. Lucia you're getting married at?

Speaking of the sales kit, if you want is send me a PM and I can email it to you.

#3 sn0048

sn0048
      • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:21 PM

Congrats and welcome JAM! I am a fellow St. Lucia bride and I'm sure your wedding is going to be amazing! Have you joined the St. Lucia bride thread? There is tons of info there as well! Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck planning!
        ~Shivani

#4 mmundorf

mmundorf
        • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:40 AM

NYC Bride- I"m getting married June 2010 at the Regency as well. How did your wedding turn out?
          THanks!

#5 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
          • 914 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

I'm a November 2010 Sandals Regency bride! I can't wait to hear details about the resort from someone who has actually used it!

#6 mrsc2010

mrsc2010
            • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

My name is Mecca. My wedding will be in Castries, St. Lucia (sandals regency on May 13, 2010. I just found this forum and I am so excited to chat with you all.

#7 mrsc2010

mrsc2010
              • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

Also would love to hear reviews from brides married @ Sandals Regency. Thanks in advvance

#8 cmdeloma

cmdeloma
                • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

Hi Jam,

I'm getting married on the same day as you. We're going to the Sandals Grande St. Lucian. How about you? The wedding coordinator really isn't that helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users