Photo

dancing during dinner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 smith3576

smith3576
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:41 AM

Has anyone arranged it so that there was dancing during dinner? Or has everyone just done all the dancing starting after dinner? What about doing the couples first dance and parent dances, etc. during dinner?
    We're married! Jamie

#2 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

We are having our first dance as soon as we are introduced into the reception and then will do speeches b/w courses. YOu could always do different dances b/w courses to break things up?

#3 sn0048

sn0048
      • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

I think we're going to do our cake/champagne right after we're married first dance and then dinner :)

#4 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

I recently attended a wedding in Panama where they had dancing during dinner. At first, I thought this was a bit odd but it worked out great!!! It help everyone get in the mood and before I knew it the dance floor was full of people.

Jess

#5 Shinbinea

Shinbinea
          • 182 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cdnvb9
            We are having our first dance as soon as we are introduced into the reception and then will do speeches b/w courses. YOu could always do different dances b/w courses to break things up?
            Were thinking of doing the same thing - you already have everyone's attention as your walking in and I think it will make a good transition into the dance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users