~*petals*~

Post your HAPPIEST wedding day photo!

Originally Posted by mekanabr View Post

Almost forgot about my favorite thread on the forum! Finally have our pro pics, so yay- it's my turn!  I obviously couldn't pick just one...

350.jpg

smiles after our first kiss

369.jpg

sneaking a glance and smiling about what just happened while our siblings sign as our witnesses

408.jpg

My mom and I right after the ceremony, trying to tell her not to cry!

742.jpg

Trying to escape the waves rushing through the boards while taking pics at sunset haha!

616.jpg

Loved these adorable kids that came rushing up to us at a local fishing village while we were taking pics

aww! your mom pic made my tear up. what a precious moment!

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls View Post

So excited to post a few of our happiest photos!

After so much waiting and imagining this moment this was when my husband first saw me...

001-125.jpg

And when I first saw him...

001-123.jpg

And when I first met him at the alter we almost leaned in and kissed (because it's so natural),

but we had to stop and he kissed my hand instead :) It was funny and cute in that moment and we bring it up often.

001-129.jpg

Right after the ceremony we were all smiles.

001-221.jpg

Two days after our wedding we did a TTD with Del Sol and we still had smiles plastered on our faces... you can't see

his, but he was smiling too! and I love the feel of this photo :)

Amanda+Jeremiah_T_SP_0005.jpg

oh my what a heartfelt emotion from the groom..so touching! you can clearly see the love between you too

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

I have almost 2000 pictures...these are just a few of my favourites showing our happiness on that fabulous day!

A special moment caught on camera (this was not staged)

Our gift exchange:

So caught up in us we didn't even notice the camera set up right behind our heads LOL!

Love your pics! You guys are so in love! Love the way you exchanged your gifts.  so cute!

Originally Posted by MSPOKRAN View Post

Love the gray and yellow! That's what my color scheme is ;)

Also, is that a galina dress I see? 

After so much waiting and imagining this moment this was when my husband first saw me...

001-125.jpg

001-123.jpg

And when I first met him at the alter we almost leaned in and kissed (because it's so natural),

but we had to stop and he kissed my hand instead :) It was funny and cute in that moment and we bring it up often.

001-129.jpg

001-221.jpg

Two days after our wedding we did a TTD with Del Sol and we still had smiles plastered on our faces... you can't see

These are just priceless...thank you for sharing...your husband's expression brought on a tear.  Very special!!!

sooo sweet! what a great photographer you had. captured such great moments

001-125.jpg

001-123.jpg

001-129.jpg

001-221.jpg