I miss ROR reviews!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 jawedding

jawedding
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

hi!

Does it seem like there have been fewer reviews this month than previous months? or is it just me? I miss them! haha

in other news.. I live in Canada, and it was 42 degrees C (107.6F) yesterday.. I am literally melting.. and looking haggard! haha I'm starting to seriously think about purchasing some non-melt makeup for the wedding and testing it now!
    33 People Booked!!

#2 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
    • 456 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

U must be reading my mind! There are definitely WAY less reviews! If you look at the dates, there are at least 10 weddings each month! There have been several awesome brides that have written great reviews and have been extremely helpful. But, they can't do it alone! Come on ladies, give back what you got from the forum! :)

#3 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
      • 417 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

I was thinking the same thing the other day...

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

Seriously! No, really...I still like reading 'em :)

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:47 AM

JAWedding, not sure if you noticed but your siggy is a link to tickerfactory, I assume you meant to put up a ticker, please look into the entire section on this forum about tickers.

As for reviews, wedding season is upon us so I am sure you will see more, there is usually a slower season. Until then why not read up on some of the reviews from just this past year.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jawedding
            hi!

Does it seem like there have been fewer reviews this month than previous months? or is it just me? I miss them! haha

in other news.. I live in Canada, and it was 42 degrees C (107.6F) yesterday.. I am literally melting.. and looking haggard! haha I'm starting to seriously think about purchasing some non-melt makeup for the wedding and testing it now!
            I am so with you on the non-melt makeup. I got caught in a thunderstorm yesterday around lunch after dropping off kids at school, Was I prepared NO, by the time I got home I was soaked, hairspray was dripping into my eyes lol but the cool rain felt sooooo good.

I miss the reviews as well, hopefully more will be added
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 jawedding

jawedding
            • 197 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:58 AM

OOOH thanks Christine!
              33 People Booked!!

#8 jawedding

jawedding
              • 197 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:00 AM

(about the ticker)

haha in the past 5 months, I have already read ALL of the reviews that I could find on here! I love them! But I love the new ones too.. more up to date info!
                33 People Booked!!

#9 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                • 342 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

Non melt makeup I need to find that! Yes slow wedding season ugh!!!! I read the reviews over and over in case I missed something so I'm foaming for a new one. Can any of you direct me to the thread that was:

"What I would do again, what I wouldn't do again"

I tried to search multiple times but I can't seem to pull the right combination of words.

Thanks!!
                  One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#10 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                  • 342 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

Non melt makeup I need to find that! Yes slow wedding season ugh!!!! I read the reviews over and over in case I missed something so I'm foaming for a new one. Can any of you direct me to the thread that was:

"What I would do again, what I wouldn't do again"

I tried to search multiple times but I can't seem to pull the right combination of words.

Thanks!!
                    One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users