Sign in to follow this  
mpajkos

Still Waiting for My Wedding Pics :(

We had an awesome Wedding back in early May! My photog had a last minute job with "Whose Wedding is it Anyway" So my pics will be ready next week. As soon as I get them I will post my planning thread.

smile29.gif

Wow, I'm sorry for you ! I got married May 2 and received my pics about 2 weeks ago, and my video yesterday, and that was already a horrible wait !

I hope your pics will be fantastic and make you feel it was all worth the wait !

I know how you feel. I had my BD shoot at the end of April and still have yet to receive my book...yet a girl who's shoot was at the end of may got hers at the beginning of June. I am so upset. Hope you get your pictures soon. And can't wait to see them.

I don't think its uncommon to wait for that long for wedding pictures. I used Juan for my wedding April 1st and I still haven't gotten them. It depends if you have a photog who actually edits EVERY SINGLE image, or one that pics his/her top 100 to edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
I don't think its uncommon to wait for that long for wedding pictures. I used Juan for my wedding April 1st and I still haven't gotten them. It depends if you have a photog who actually edits EVERY SINGLE image, or one that pics his/her top 100 to edit.
totally agree Ana, my wedding was the end of April and we just received our pics this week. yes the wait was a LONG one but SOOOOOO worth it in the end! I didn't want them to be rushed!

I agree w/ Ana and Andi. We were already told that we would get a couple of teasers, but it would take them weeks to edit all of them and then our photog will put them up online for us to order from until November 8th (our wedding is August 8th), and then he would send us the disc. So we'll get the disc 3 months after our wedding, if we want stuff sooner we would have to pay extra to expedite everything.

Just be patient. You won't care how long you waited once you get them!