Photo

Still Waiting for My Wedding Pics :(

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mpajkos

mpajkos
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

We had an awesome Wedding back in early May! My photog had a last minute job with "Whose Wedding is it Anyway" So my pics will be ready next week. As soon as I get them I will post my planning thread.

#2 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
    • 510 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Can't wait to see them!

#3 march132010

march132010
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

Can't wait to see them

#4 tad515

tad515
        • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:21 PM

It's got to be the LONGEST wait to get your wedding pics back! Can't wait to see them!

#5 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

Wow, I'm sorry for you ! I got married May 2 and received my pics about 2 weeks ago, and my video yesterday, and that was already a horrible wait !

I hope your pics will be fantastic and make you feel it was all worth the wait !

#6 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
            • 826 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

I know how you feel. I had my BD shoot at the end of April and still have yet to receive my book...yet a girl who's shoot was at the end of may got hers at the beginning of June. I am so upset. Hope you get your pictures soon. And can't wait to see them.
              http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
              My Babies
              "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
              it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
              http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#7 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

I don't think its uncommon to wait for that long for wedding pictures. I used Juan for my wedding April 1st and I still haven't gotten them. It depends if you have a photog who actually edits EVERY SINGLE image, or one that pics his/her top 100 to edit.

#8 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ana
                I don't think its uncommon to wait for that long for wedding pictures. I used Juan for my wedding April 1st and I still haven't gotten them. It depends if you have a photog who actually edits EVERY SINGLE image, or one that pics his/her top 100 to edit.
                totally agree Ana, my wedding was the end of April and we just received our pics this week. yes the wait was a LONG one but SOOOOOO worth it in the end! I didn't want them to be rushed!

#9 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:38 AM

I agree w/ Ana and Andi. We were already told that we would get a couple of teasers, but it would take them weeks to edit all of them and then our photog will put them up online for us to order from until November 8th (our wedding is August 8th), and then he would send us the disc. So we'll get the disc 3 months after our wedding, if we want stuff sooner we would have to pay extra to expedite everything.

Just be patient. You won't care how long you waited once you get them!

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

Im sure its going to be well worth the wait. Your photog is probably really making sure everything is edited perfectly. You'll be thrilled when you get them.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users