Grand Palladium Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:29 PM

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the resort photographer? If so, could you share your stories or advise??

Thanks!!

Courtney

#2 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
    • 303 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

good question... (anxiously awaiting answer)

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:20 PM

There are many Punta Cana threads on the forum already. I'm pretty sure there is information about the resort photographer as well as others. Just use the search field and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for. Best of luck.

#4 Nonnie

Nonnie
        • 172 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

I have not used the resort photographer, but I plan to. If anyone wants I can email them some pictures of his, just PM me.

His name is Jose, his website is here: Welcome to the Frontpage
          however there are no wedding pictures on it and it is not the most helpful of websites.

The biggest hurdle with him is that his English is terrible, almost non-existent. I am fortunate in having a FMIL from Costa Rica who has been happily translating for me and once we are there she will continue to help, as will my multi-lingual Fiance.

His rates are good and there is no need to book in advance, or pay for a day pass. The trick is getting around the language barrier.

#5 Nonnie

Nonnie
          • 172 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

I should mention that my Fiance, who has become an avid hobby photographer thought his pictures were excellent

#6 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            • 553 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for the website!! I wish they had wedding photos on there, the language barrier could be a problem though

#7 Nonnie

Nonnie
              • 172 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:22 PM

Do you know anyone who speaks spanish?

maybe the WC would translate your questions for you. I can send you the photos if you'd like

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users