Photo

Traded in my original E-Ring - LOVE my new one!!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 deefalvey

deefalvey
  • 521 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

Ok so here is a pic of my original e-ring

Click the image to open in full size.

and I LOVED it. I love love love princess cut. I loved the three stones and how the diamonds around the band made the ring look so delicate. So over the weekend we went to the jeweler to do the wedding bands (one from FI and one from FI's kids). They were going to have to custom make them so they fit flush, kinda like puzzle pieces. When we were there FI mentioned wanting to upgrade the diamonds for our 1st Anniversay. The guy told him if he did that, there is a chance that the wedding bands wont fit anymore....

FI told me to try on some others, I was hesitant to do so because I really liked the ring I had, until I found my new one!!! Please bear with the pics they were taken from my cell :)

Here is just the e-ring

And the ring with the bands on each side

my FI's mom reminded me that like 2 years ago, I ripped out a picture of a Tiffany ring and put in our kitched drawer for FI for when he was ready...my new ring is a scaled down version of the Tiffany ring...

Tiffany & Co. | Engagement Rings | Tiffany Novo | United States
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

D---- It is soo amazing!! they are both beautiful, but i love all 3 rings together in the new set!!

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:00 PM

that looks gorgeous with the bands. nice!
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 blushingbride

blushingbride
        • 366 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

I loooooove the Novo! Even with my discount, still too pricey! ENJOY IT FOR ALL OF US!

#5 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

Wow, both your old and new e-rings are gorgeous!!

#6 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

how fun!!!!!!! Congrats :) Its beautiful!

#7 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

Deanna - I love it! Mostly because it looks like mine :) - is yours cushion cut?

#8 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:07 PM

Soooo beautiful!!! Love it! The ering looks similar to mine

#9 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
                  • 929 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

Wow, you're a lucky gal; both of your rings are beautiful!! Not many brides get an upgrade BEFORE they get married, LOL. Congrats

#10 BillysBride

BillysBride
                    • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by deefalvey
                      Ok so here is a pic of my original e-ring

and I LOVED it. I love love love princess cut. I loved the three stones and how the diamonds around the band made the ring look so delicate. So over the weekend we went to the jeweler to do the wedding bands (one from FI and one from FI's kids). They were going to have to custom make them so they fit flush, kinda like puzzle pieces. When we were there FI mentioned wanting to upgrade the diamonds for our 1st Anniversay. The guy told him if he did that, there is a chance that the wedding bands wont fit anymore....

FI told me to try on some others, I was hesitant to do so because I really liked the ring I had, until I found my new one!!! Please bear with the pics they were taken from my cell :)

Here is just the e-ring

And the ring with the bands on each side

my FI's mom reminded me that like 2 years ago, I ripped out a picture of a Tiffany ring and put in our kitched drawer for FI for when he was ready...my new ring is a scaled down version of the Tiffany ring...

Tiffany & Co. | Engagement Rings | Tiffany Novo | United States
                      Hey, it's GORGEOUS....and just like mine! hahahaha Ring twins! Though I think your stone is a bit larger..(got hate? lol)
                      I had thought about doing the two bands thing (one on top/one on bottom) for the final look, but not sure. Will probably wait and just let him get me a second wedding band for our anniversary. Listen to me...about to tell this man what to get me. lolol
                      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users