Photo

**Calling all Riu Negril brides**

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#51 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:28 AM

HEllo Lisa, can you give me Dionne email address cause I am also getting a bounce back from the weddings2jam@riu.com. By the way how is everything going as far as planning? Your big day is quickly approaching.

#52 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

Sorry ladies for the delay, I've been super, crazy busy! Anyway, here is the attachment with the extras that Dionne sent me. This is the letter that they send when they first contact you.

I was just wondering about bouquets. For those of you who have already been married, what bouquet did you choose? I'm having a hard time because the pictures aren't all that great. Does anyone have better pictures of the flowers?

Also, I was wondering if any of you had any experience with True Colors Photography?

Attached Files

#53 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by wemkulaf
        HEllo Lisa, can you give me Dionne email address cause I am also getting a bounce back from the weddings2jam@riu.com. By the way how is everything going as far as planning? Your big day is quickly approaching.
        This is the email that is in the package: Weddings2.jam@riu.com
        It's a little different than what you typed, so check it out! Good luck!

#54 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
        • 190 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:17 PM

Thanks Lisa, what package did you choose?

#55 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
          • 190 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

Lisa I just emailed her, we will see how long it takes her to reply since my wedding isn't until July. But I had one of the same questions, what does the flowers look like that come with the Royal Package, and what is the cost to upgrade if I want different bouqets.

#56 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

we went with the Royal package as well. I am not upgrading anything I don't think as we don't want to incur all kinds of extra costs. we just want to keep it pretty simple.

#57 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
              • 190 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

Oh great, I can't wait till you return to hear your review, since we both have the same package. We aren't doing any upgrades either, if I don't like the bouqets we get to choose from, I will probably get my mom to make them from the Real Touch or Silk Flowers.

Are you taking your own decorations down for the semi-private reception? Are you doing any dancing after dinner?

Sorry for so many questions.

#58 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by wemkulaf
                  Oh great, I can't wait till you return to hear your review, since we both have the same package. We aren't doing any upgrades either, if I don't like the bouqets we get to choose from, I will probably get my mom to make them from the Real Touch or Silk Flowers.

Are you taking your own decorations down for the semi-private reception? Are you doing any dancing after dinner?

Sorry for so many questions.
                  Oh no worries, that's what we're all here for!

We are not bringing our own decorations for the reception. Like I said before, we're keeping it REALLY simple. We just bought a house and well honestly, can't afford all the wonderful extras that I would LOVE to do!

Again, I would really love to do some dancing, but I doubt that's gonna happen seeing as it's a freakin' extra cost for EVERYTHING! I dunno, I still have time to figure it out I guess.

#59 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
                  • 190 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

Well what you can do is have your semi-private reception and have people meet back at the disco when it opens for dancing and fun, then you don't have to pay extra for anything.
                    And then that way, if there aren't many people in the disco you can have the DJ plan what you want.

At least that is an idea I am thinking about.

#60 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

I'm considering that as well. I think the disco opens at 10 or 11. I'll probably be tired as hell by then! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users