Photo

Ritz in Kapalua

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bashfulbride

bashfulbride
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:12 PM

I was just curious if anyone has gotten married at the Ritz-Carlton in Kapalua in the past year or so? Can you give me any reviews or feedback on your experience? Which ceremony site did you use? Did you look at any of the others? Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

#2 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:46 AM

not sure if I know of anyone who was married on the resort property. Several of us were married on Kapalua Beach, but not the resort grounds. Sorry!

#3 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:56 PM

Hi! I just came back from my honeymoon at the Ritz in Kapalua! Its a great hotel and the beach there is amazing!! I saw one wedding set up on the grass overlooking the beach - it looked really nice. I dont know much about weddings there but if u have any questions on the hotel itself Id be more than happy to help out!

#4 MissLisa

MissLisa
        • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:56 AM

Hi, I'm going to have my wedding here March next year. I've been REALLY pleased with their customer service so far, and I was blown away by the grounds when I was there earlier this year. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm sure they will meet my every requirement and expectation!

#5 bashfulbride

bashfulbride
          • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

Thanks, Miss Lisa. Let me know how things went sometime after the wedding. My wedding is a couple of months after yours.

#6 asharp

asharp
            • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hi there, we're getting married at the Ritz Kapalua next June. We stayed there last April and the hotel, service, food, and location were all excellent.

I have just begun working with the planner and so far it's all going really well. I'd love to hear any ideas/suggestions for colors and decor.

Congrats! Think you'll love it.

#7 js1260

js1260
              • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

I'm getting married there June 2010!! I'm super excited, let me know if you find out info. about the place!!!

#8 *kellis*

*kellis*
                • 330 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

Kapalua is beautiful. The resort and the beach is incredible, I would love to get married there. I'm sure it isn't the cheapest place but it would be worth it if you can do it. I've seen weddings going on there and I can't imagine how amazing their wedding pictures look, you can't ask for a more beautiful backdrop.
                  Plus its the ritz carlton, so you know you'll be taken care of.
                  http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
                  (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users