Where can I get individual OTC drug packets in Canada?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

I tried to search the forum for this topic but I didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know where I can buy individual packets of tylenol, immodium, pepto etc. in Canada to put in my first aid kits I've searched everywhere on the web and all I can find is US suppliers (I don't want to deal with shipping restrictions). I asked my pharmacist and he just shrugged his shoulders at me!

#2 darya12

• 36 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:22 PM

ask you Dentist . I know some dental offices have those small Advil pack.

#3 aprilmay

• 266 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

Try checking in the "travel-sized" toiletries section of drugstores, I know London Drugs has a huuuge section of random things like that. I'll take a look next time I'm there and see if I can find anything.

#4 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

Thanks! It's too bad I didn't ask earlier, I was at the dentist yesterday morning! I can always call though.

That's a good idea to check the travel size sections in drug stores. I've looked at shoppers but I'll try other stores also!

#5 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

I've been having the same issue. I have looked everywhere and asked tons of people and no one seems to know where I can get them in Canada. One pharmacist suggested talking to the rep for each one to see if I could get samples but haven't had any luck with that yet either. I have checked Shoppers,Walmart,Zellers,London Drugs and office Depot and nonthing. Please let me know if you find anything.

#6 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

You could ask your Doctor. I know my Doctor has TONS of 'Sample' pkgs of Advils, allergy pills and any OTC you could think of. I'm gonna get him to give me a bunch for my OOT Bags!

#7 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

That's a good idea but I wonder if my doctor will give me like 30 of each? Going to see next time I go to the doctor.

#8 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
                • 226 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

I don't have a Costo membership, but I would also check there & in dollar stores.

#9 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:08 PM

If there is anyone else in Alberta looking for these items I want to get Advil,Benadryl and Immodium. Maybe we could share an order from one of the US online sites and save on shipping. Costs barely anything to mail within Alberta. If your interested let me know.

#10 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

I would be interested! I would need about 40 of each, and probably double of the advil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users