Help me choose a honeymoon resort in Riviera Maya!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:13 AM

Thanks girls!

Josie- Since you're first, not only am I going to be asking you a million questions about your wedding, but also your honeymoon too! I'm so excited...for both of us, lol! I really can't wait to go there!

#12 Jeremy_Gilliam

• 335 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

Congratulations! I shot a wedding at Secrets Maroma at the beginning of the month and it was absolutely gorgeous! The rooms, the pools, the beach, not to mention the food, everything was perfect. Now comes the hard part...Waiting until next March!

#13 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

Thank you for sharing...I'm so happy to hear that! And you're so right...waiting is definitely going to be the hardest part!...I'm ready to go there now!

#14 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:35 AM

Katie - Don't worry girl!!! I'll give you the most extensive info ever!!! And I promise to send you ALLLLLLLLLLL my pics and to take a bunch of pics of the rooms, etc :)

#15 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

Josie, I would love to hear all about SMB as well. We're planning to have our HM there. Thanks and congrats in a couple of days!!!

#16 rdsjcr

• 224 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

We have decided to honeymoon at Secrets Maroma as well- so I cant wait to hear about your trip!!

#17 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

I would look into El Dorado, its gorgeous... wanted to have our wedding there but not reasonable enough for our guest.

#18 aripk001

• 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

I am looking into El Dorado Royale for out honeymoon. I have read probably 50 reviews, but any info you could share would be greatly appreciated!

#19 chipotle99

• 311 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:32 AM

Josie, I love your siggy pic!

I chose Excellence RM. It was tough, so many good choices. Can you really go wrong? I don't think so!

#20 lisanicole

• 67 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

I also chose Secrets Maroma for my honeymoon! We are getting married at Iberostar Maya, staying at Iberostar Grand and moving to Secrets for the honeymoon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users