Photo

happy with my wedding dress????

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

AND Yes! I decided on a Maggie. I feel better that I went and tried the dresses on. My new dress isn't even one of the ones I saw online. It's different than any thing I would wear but I feel like I have a "wedding dress" now. =) I'm very happy!!

#42 crazyldy

crazyldy
    • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:14 AM

I have done that 3 times to my mom. I am just worried because she didn't cry at any of the dresses so I keep thinking maybe I didn't get the "one."

#43 amberlynne87

amberlynne87
      • 148 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:12 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by crazyldy
        I have done that 3 times to my mom. I am just worried because she didn't cry at any of the dresses so I keep thinking maybe I didn't get the "one."
        My mother cried when I put my first wedding dress on, but it was the first time we went dress shopping and I think she was just overwhelmed with emotions. But, I wasn't happy with that wedding dress and although she cried, I still didn't want to keep that. She did cry and get goosebumps when I put me new wedding dress on. Did you sell those other dresses? I am having trouble selling mine. It's brand new with tags and is in the garment bag and I am trying to get as much money back as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users