Sign in to follow this  
amberlynne87

happy with my wedding dress????

Oh my goodness, this post makes me feel so much better. I think I actually had a minor panic attack the night after I bought my dress. I freaked out and had a totally different "vision" about the whole wedding. My poor bridesmaid took the brunt of it the next day, trying to make me feel better. I can't even talk to my fiance about it, he thinks I am ridiculous (even though he has never seen my dress and has no idea what it looks like). I try not to think about it now and try not to look at other dresses. I have to remind myself I did really, really LOVE my dress, and that a lot of the ones that I liked in mags when I was originally trying on dresses didn't actually suit me or look good on and that the one that I bought really does (I hope). Arg. Anyway, this post makes me feel slightly less crazy! Thanks ladies. :)

You look fantastic in that dress...it was made for you! Not everyone can pull off that neckline, but you do flawlessly! Especially with your cleavage...it was freakin meant to be! Word of advice...don't look at other dresses, you're going to drive yourself nuts!

Your dress is absolutely amazing and looks perfect on you !

I know exactly how you feel. I have purchased my dress on the 7th day after I started looking. There were tons of dresses I loved, on the models, but then on me... there was a shortlist of 3 only.

After I purchased my dress, I unfortunately saw a lot of dresses here and elsewhere, and I DID go and try some more (specially some Maggie Sottero that I thought looked amazing). Well, it only made me feel better about the dress I had chosen. Some of them were nice, but never nicer than the one I had picked (at best, they were as nice). I was happy to have tried them on, it left me with no regrets.

I did end up with two dresses anyway, because I purchased a $99 David's Bridal for my TTD. So it kind of took the crave for a second dress away wink.gif Why don't you do this... find a really cheap one for your TTD, that would look like the Maggie Sotteros you look at... My TTD dress was not AT ALL similar to my wedding dress and I was so happy to have both !!!

At DB's I had to wait for a while before the dress I had picked came back in stock in my size (they have returns all the time so you should not desperate if the dress yu like is not instock when you first find it)... I monitored every day ! It was worth the wait wink.gif

You have a lot of time to pick a TTD dress. And a lot of sales coming up. So I say, satisfy your crave with a TTD dress ! wink.gif

OH MY GOSH! I am having the same issue! how the heck do I know I got the right dress?!?! There are so so so so so many to choose from! Did I choose the right one? Im freaking out! It finally came in after pruchasing it back in March. Its a Maggie Sottero.. Harriet! Which I never picked out before going to the wedding dress shop and it is beautiful but quite large and I didnt realize BUT I did tell myself I wouldnt skimp on a dress I loved. I dunno!!!! Im freaking out. I bought it after 2 hours of shopping.. not even and there was a close runner up and Im just wondering if I should have chose something different. Ugh!! This stinks!

You look stunning in this dress -- it really flatters your figure! I know it is hard b/c there are so many choices out there, however I would stay with this dress -- you have made an excellent decision.