Photo

need JEWELRY help!!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:46 AM

hey everyone!!! I have been searching HIGH AND LOW and I am having absolutely no luck finding a matching bracelet for my earrings!!!

I need help. Im looking for bling, pave looking diamonds, swarovski, cz's whatever.

Jewelry from Kay Jewelers, the Jewelry Store for Engagement and Wedding Rings, Diamonds and More

this is my necklace. It will not let me upload a picture of my earrings!! frustrating!!

#2 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:06 AM

Click the image to open in full size.

OK these are my earrings!

#3 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:04 AM

very pretty! this website has lots of beautiful jewelry:

Cubic Zirconia Jewelry, Sterling Silver Jewelry, Jewelry Sets, Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Silver CZ Jewelry, Imitation Jewelry

#4 CrystalM

CrystalM
        • 829 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

What's your budget?? I have an idea :)
          I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#5 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
          • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

Have you looked on Etsy They have amazing stuff on there in every price range!
            Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade

#6 estella1007

estella1007
            • 475 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:53 AM

I am having the same issue. I found perfect earrings and they happened to be on sale, but the matching bracelet was sold out. My favorite items so far have been the Nadri or Eliot Danori brand that Macys and Lord and Taylor carry. The only bad thing with those is their sites never have the items on them, you have to actually go to the store to see the full assortment. I have also been checking out Carolee. I found this one that looks like it may work for you...
              Antique Vintage Dramatic Crystal Bracelet with Ornate Closure - Shop all Bracelets - Bracelets - Carolee.com
              and this one has the squares like your jewelry has...
              Deco Crystal Illusion Bracelet - Shop all Bracelets - Bracelets - Carolee.com
              Good luck!

#7 ultimateme143

ultimateme143
              • 70 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

I had a really hard time too. Try Macy's. Look under Fashion Jewelry. I think there are a bunch of nice ones on page 2. I got my jewelry there. They run from $40-$80. I went with the Givenchy, it sparkles and went perfect with my dress.

Good Luck

#8 nibsmom

nibsmom
                • 564 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

I would suggest etsy too! If you can't find it, you can find someone who's stuff you like, and then ask them to make something for you. I've done that a few times!

#9 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

this is the one I think I'm getting - it looks like it would go well with your earings and necklace:

Raquel's Petite Crystal and Faux Pearl Vintage Stretch Bracelet

#10 KarenM

KarenM
                    • 1,920 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

What about something like this? It's pearls mostly, but it might look cool w/ your necklace/earrings.
                      SilverSpeck.com. - White simulated Pearl Strands Simulated Diamond CZ Flower Sterling Silver Bracelet

or this one has squares w/ pave cz's & different colored center stones
                      SilverSpeck.com. - Sterling Silver Multi Color light yellow, simulated Amethyst, light blue, champagne, pink, light green, lavender, dark pink, and simulated Diamond cz Square Bracelet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users