Help! Breezes Runaway Bay vs Iberostar Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

Ok ladies, I am in desperate need of your advice! So we are trying to stay on a budget but I want an absolutely gorgeous wedding! We are bringing his two children which will be 13.5 and 14.5 years old (tell you about .5 in sec). We are guessing there will be between 20-30 guests attending the wedding. Now we were looking at BRB because it is more affordable and the wedding is included...however I am nervous about the rooms and the resort since it is older. Also, the bigger issue...it is 14 and older!! Yikes! It would be really bad if we got down there and the youngest couldn't stay because of his age. So I started looking at Iberostar Rose Hall and it looks gorgeous and allows children. With that said, I am now very nervous about the price of the wedding itself getting to high.

Any comments and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am driving myself and all my friends and family nuts! Different location different day!

#2 wsarah2107

• 166 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:42 AM

Did you contact BRB and ask them about your 13 y.o.? They might let it slide since your paying to have your wedding there!
      Not sure how lax Jamaica is, bt when I was 17 and went to Mx with my mom, they gave me an 18+ wristband so I could drink...

#3 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the advice WSarah...we sent our TA the info on him being 14 within a couple of months so hopefully things will work out. As of now that is where we are planning on going. Thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users