Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

My silk bouquets!

I decided to go with silks for the BMs since my hotel charges a $150 "outside vendor" fee if I got flowers from somewhere else and for a single rose from them its $20! I ordered these from a seller on eBay for only $3.50 each! They were originally like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

But I spiced them up a little by adding some blue to it and some rhinestones. I got the little blue flowers from Michael's. They were $1.99 each bunch and I got 3. I made 5 bouquets with them. Let me know what you think!

I really like the blue ribbon added to the stems, but I'm not sure about the random blue in along the roses - maybe they need a little more blue in along the roses to provide symmetry.

Thanks for the compliments & suggestions ladies. I couldn't get a good photo of them all around but the flowers are a little more spread out. Our colors are orange and blue and since the BMs are wearing orange dresses, I was trying to think of a way to throw the blue in there. This was my inspiration photo! Click the image to open in full size.