MoH and best man gifts

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 saltocoach

saltocoach
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:32 PM

Hi Ladies
    My FI and I would like to give our Moh and best man a little extra special thank you gift. We are giving everyone a gift (3 in my bms) but we would like to do something extra for our 2 main people. Is this normally done?

#2 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

I dont know if it's normal......but I was planning to do the same thing! BM is FI's only sibling, and my MOH is my best friend since childhood. We're going to do something more expensive for them & extra special!

#3 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
      • 349 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

My MOH and I have been eyeing the tiffanys keychain for YEARS. I am going to suprise her with it! I don't know if it should be in private or if I should put it in her bag that I am giving to all of my girls. I don't want anyone else to be upset that they did not get anything extra. What are you girls doing?
        WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#4 saltocoach

saltocoach
        • 235 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

I've bought tiffany starfish necklaces for my girls as well as earrings to match their dress from Etsy. I will be hosting a spa morning the day of the wedding for my girls and my hairdresser( a very close friend). I bought a pearl and crystal bracelet for Steph that I know she was eying a while ago. i know I may be going overboard but they are doing so much for me that i feel like the deserve to be spoiled.

#5 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

I havent picked out my special gift yet for MOH, but I Plan to go to her room the night before and suprise her with it, so that it's private. I know the other girls wouldn't mind, but I want to keep it on the DL that she's getting something extra & I'm looking forward to sharing some private time the night before! woo hoo!

#6 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

I bought my BM's and MOH the Tiffany blue star necklace... then I also bought my MOH an Ed Hardy wristlet that I know she would love. FI is going to get something special for his BM as well.

We were planning on giving their gifts to them at the rehearsal dinner along with everyone else. They are the MOH and BM; and as such, have done a lot of extra planning etc. for the wedding festivities so we want to honor that.

I will admit that I do love Josie's idea of doing it in private and spending one on one time with her MOH; but with my group, I just know that there won't be time for that. LOL.

#7 saltocoach

saltocoach
              • 235 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:41 AM

This is what I got her. It's a pearl and crystal bracelet. The best part of it is that there was a sale on at the time and $25 from each purchase went towards breast cancer research. She also LOVES pink!
                Click the image to open in full size.

#8 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                • 1,083 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:46 AM

Very pretty Anita!!! Great choice and I love the fact that some of the proceeds go to cancer research.

#9 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by saltocoach
                    This is what I got her. It's a pearl and crystal bracelet. The best part of it is that there was a sale on at the time and $25 from each purchase went towards breast cancer research. She also LOVES pink!

Where did you find this bracelet It is gorgeous!!!

#10 saltocoach

saltocoach
                    • 235 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:04 AM

Peoples. I bought it during the mother's day sale. It has a little pink ribbon charm on the clasp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users