Member Titles

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:40 PM

haha this is too funny! I dont know what mine says...but in 5 seconds I will!!

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
      It use to, even after I became MOD.. but the MothM thing replaced that I guess - or maybe I just didn't notice before, I dunno.
      Does your MothM banner always stay with you or does it go away when the month is up?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
        Does your MothM banner always stay with you or does it go away when the month is up?
        I don't know... Christa, Glenda and Jackie all still still have theirs, but it doesn't indicate a month (does it? d'oh, now I have to post to check! lol) so it kind of looks like we're all always MothM! lol
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:49 PM

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Pretty soon everyone will be Member of the Month!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

Laura ~ only 8 more posts to become a "Senior"!

It looks like Elite is 3000 or something. Christa isn't elite and she's @ 2200+ i think.
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:53 PM

I remember if you had 2000 posts then you got the Elite banner but if you had I believe 1,000 or 1500 or something then you got the Elite title written by your name but it wasn't a banner. But if your a moderator then you don't get the elite title. J/K. And I am pretty sure the MOTM title stays forever b/c I still see Jackie's and Karla's.

#17 BayBug

BayBug
              • 852 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:05 PM

I have been striped of my title!!! Oh well. I guess I need to be here than working.
                Angie

#18 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

Oh yeah, I just realised I have also been stripped. So sad. Oh well, that just means I have to post more. I really have nothing better to do than be on here. lol

#19 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
                    Lol ya, Tammy (host) just changed it last week to 750 posts!

I still have my pretty banner, so I'm happy ... oops, did I just rub it in?! lol
                    Boo to you Courtney....lol...jk!....but I got mine back today so bam!

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lryates76
                      Boo to you Courtney....lol...jk!....but I got mine back today so bam!
                      I am working on getting mine back, but its hard when you have other things to do. That is it, tonight I spend the whole night on here catching up on everything I have missed. lol At least that is what I want to be doing tonight. Instead I need to make cupcakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users