Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
It use to, even after I became MOD.. but the MothM thing replaced that I guess - or maybe I just didn't notice before, I dunno.
Does your MothM banner always stay with you or does it go away when the month is up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Does your MothM banner always stay with you or does it go away when the month is up?
I don't know... Christa, Glenda and Jackie all still still have theirs, but it doesn't indicate a month (does it? d'oh, now I have to post to check! lol) so it kind of looks like we're all always MothM! lol

Laura ~ only 8 more posts to become a "Senior"!

It looks like Elite is 3000 or something. Christa isn't elite and she's @ 2200+ i think.

I remember if you had 2000 posts then you got the Elite banner but if you had I believe 1,000 or 1500 or something then you got the Elite title written by your name but it wasn't a banner. But if your a moderator then you don't get the elite title. rant.gif J/K. And I am pretty sure the MOTM title stays forever b/c I still see Jackie's and Karla's.

Oh yeah, I just realised I have also been stripped. So sad. Oh well, that just means I have to post more. I really have nothing better to do than be on here. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Lol ya, Tammy (host) just changed it last week to 750 posts!

I still have my pretty banner, so I'm happy ... oops, did I just rub it in?! lol wink.gif
Boo to you Courtney....lol...jk!....but I got mine back today so bam! smile159.gifsmile29.gifsmile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
Boo to you Courtney....lol...jk!....but I got mine back today so bam! smile159.gifsmile29.gifsmile159.gif
I am working on getting mine back, but its hard when you have other things to do. That is it, tonight I spend the whole night on here catching up on everything I have missed. lol At least that is what I want to be doing tonight. Instead I need to make cupcakes.