Photo

Raffia Fans with Ribbon covered handles

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#41 Paige2010

Paige2010
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

Those look great! I have already bought the fans but wasn't too sure what I was gonna do with them until now. Thanks for sharing.

#42 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

I have fans from oriental trading en route to me now so i'm glad I got a heads up on the size issue!

I've also been looking for any sort advice on how to wrap the handles so thanks ladies!!

#43 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
      • 248 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

These are great! I wanted to do the mini fans just like this but they are sold out every where online until the summer 2010

#44 cwelch

cwelch
        • 115 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

I have 100 that i will be selling around June if anyone is interested! They will have orange and fuschia ribbon on the handles but they can be easily removed

#45 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
          • 369 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cwelch
            I have 100 that i will be selling around June if anyone is interested! They will have orange and fuschia ribbon on the handles but they can be easily removed
            I would love to get the orange ones from you... I will PM you :)

#46 MObride09

MObride09
            • 186 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by miznunu2010
              These are great! I wanted to do the mini fans just like this but they are sold out every where online until the summer 2010
              I just purchased the mini fans from a site called Favors and Flowers last week. On the site, it says they are not available until Feb 2010, but I already received them! :)

#47 astreit

astreit
              • 182 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MObride09
                I just purchased the mini fans from a site called Favors and Flowers last week. On the site, it says they are not available until Feb 2010, but I already received them! :)
                Thanks for the tip, I will have to check them out.

#48 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

I'm interested in those fans from favors and flowers as well. How big are the small ones? the size of a hand? or bigger?

#49 latoya1908

latoya1908
                  • 170 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

I think I'm going to go ahead and order mine from oriental trading as well. I'll probably order a couple of extra packs so I can pick out the big ones. Now that I think about it though, as to not waste, I may use the small ones on the centerpieces at the AHR. I'm having some tropical bouquets made so maybe I can prop them up on the vases to add to that "tropical flair".

#50 Luli

Luli
                    • 23 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

Thank you ladies for the tips, the fans look great. I had no clue were to start... how would i add a starfish charm to it? I've seen a few pics with it on and love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users