St John wedding planners

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yuliag

yuliag
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

Hello!
    I am planning to have a wedding on St John next May and was wondering about any feedback on the wedding planners on the island.
    Thanks

#2 keith_pitts

keith_pitts
    • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

We were married 6 years ago on St John - what a great wedding, so much fun!!! Where are you getting married? We used a few different people - we would love to suggest them if they are appropriate for your wedding!

#3 yuliag

yuliag
      • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:06 PM

Please let me know who you used as a wedding planner and where did you have your ceremony and reception? Also who did you for a photographer?

#4 Taghan

Taghan
        • 239 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

I'm using Janelle Scott from Island Bliss Weddings. She's been fantastic to work with! Here's her e-mail address: Island Bliss Weddings

#5 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

Where did everyone have their ceremony and reception in St John? We are looking for a location for our dinner on the island. Is Janelle reasonable in price? And what sorts of things was she able to help you with in your planning process? @Taghan @keith_pitts @yuliag

#6 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
          • 166 posts
          • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
          • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

@keith_pitts Can you give me a list of vendors you used? Also do you have photos of your reception at the Westin? Which villas were you able to stay at? Do you have any other suggestions of things to do or places to go while there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users