Photo

Appleton Rum Favors

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Miss T

Miss T
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

Thanks for the info. Did you have any luck? Also, do you know if it is even possible to place an order with Appleton Estates for shipping here in the US? My ceremony will be in Miami.

#42 susan1672

susan1672
    • Vendor
    • 231 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Thanks for the info. Just e-mailed them about ordering 75 of the 200ml bottles for next year. I hope they can just deliver to the resort a few days before the wedding so I can put the tags on the bottles.

#43 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
      • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Thanks for the info. Just e-mailed them about ordering 75 of the 200ml bottles for next year. I hope they can just deliver to the resort a few days before the wedding so I can put the tags on the bottles.

Susan1672, I am thinking of ordering these as well. Do you mind sharing what you will be putting on the tags? Thanks in advance!

#44 susan1672

susan1672
        • Vendor
        • 231 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

I will probably just put something like "Thanks for joining us in Jamaica! One Love"

Originally Posted by 2012mrstobe 

Susan1672,
          I am thinking of ordering these as well. Do you mind sharing what you will be putting on the tags?
          Thanks in advance!

#45 phaneo

phaneo
          • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

We are getting married in Negril this June.  We only need 10-12 bottles.  Any suggestions on where I might be able to locate such a small number?

#46 mrlddst

mrlddst
            • 222 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by phaneo 

We are getting married in Negril this June.  We only need 10-12 bottles.  Any suggestions on where I might be able to locate such a small number?

You should be able to pick up a few bottles from the local tourist shop.  

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#47 tiffles24

tiffles24
              • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

Very cool idea!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users