Sign in to follow this  
Ebbie475

Appleton Rum Favors

Thanks for the info. Did you have any luck? Also, do you know if it is even possible to place an order with Appleton Estates for shipping here in the US? My ceremony will be in Miami.

Thanks for the info. Just e-mailed them about ordering 75 of the 200ml bottles for next year. I hope they can just deliver to the resort a few days before the wedding so I can put the tags on the bottles.

Thanks for the info. Just e-mailed them about ordering 75 of the 200ml bottles for next year. I hope they can just deliver to the resort a few days before the wedding so I can put the tags on the bottles.

Susan1672, I am thinking of ordering these as well. Do you mind sharing what you will be putting on the tags? Thanks in advance!

I will probably just put something like "Thanks for joining us in Jamaica! One Love"

Originally Posted by 2012mrstobe View Post

Susan1672,
I am thinking of ordering these as well. Do you mind sharing what you will be putting on the tags?
Thanks in advance!

We are getting married in Negril this June.  We only need 10-12 bottles.  Any suggestions on where I might be able to locate such a small number?

Originally Posted by phaneo View Post

We are getting married in Negril this June.  We only need 10-12 bottles.  Any suggestions on where I might be able to locate such a small number?

You should be able to pick up a few bottles from the local tourist shop.