Sign in to follow this  
Ebbie475

Appleton Rum Favors

I finally heard back from Rema (after 3weeks+) who has quoted me $81 US per case of 24 inclusive of tax for the 200ml bottles. She is willing to deliver to my resort in Montego Bay. I need to confirm if this prices includes all additional fees e.g. service and delivery though. I will let everyone know when she finally writes me back again.

Hello!  Can anyone let me know if everything worked out ok with getting the Appleton Rum? I want to do this but I'm afraid they won't come through for me. Was the delivery on time to Montego Bay and worth the cost?

Thanks Ladies!

Ebbie475, I wanted to find out if you were successful in purchasing the 200ML bottles for your guests, because I am planning on doing this for my guests this summer. 

Here is an price update i just ordered my 24 case of 200ml Appleton Rum bottles as a thank you gift for my guest.

Cost per case of 24 bottles : J$ 7891.00 + Tax     =  J$9,271.93  or US$ 110.00.

Hey,

I have ordered 200ml of Appletum Rum. 1 case which is 24 bottles is $180. If you order more they give you a better discount. Hope this helps. Happy Planning

Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by Toiinlove View Post

Hey,

I have ordered 200ml of Appletum Rum. 1 case which is 24 bottles is $180. If you order more they give you a better discount. Hope this helps. Happy Planning